Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by the Broke and Bookish
Hey guys! So this weeks TTT is top ten facts about me. Every time I see this on my blog, or in a form of tag, that I have to write any kind of fact about myself, I begin to question who I am! It is like my brain goes into overdrive and I can’t remember anything about myself – which is obviously ridiculous! Anyway, here are 10 facts about myself, and hopefully it won’t take me an age to write!!
10. I speak two languages. English is my mother tongue, and I also speak German, considering I live in Germany.
9. I got married at 18! I also go a lot of flack from everyone who wasn’t my dad… They all believed I couldn’t get married at 18 and that it wouldn’t last. Here I am, 4 years later, still married, with a cute little child, living in Germany with said German husband.
8. I love to bake, and I am actually pretty good at it (if I do say so myself)! The only problem when I bake, is that my kitchen looks like a bomb has hit it afterward and the clean up process is normally a long one because I like to procrastinate!
7. I am a coffee junkie. Obviously. I can’t live without the stuff and it is even better when I have chocolate to dip into it!
6. I can be completely accident prone at times. I remember ice skating with a bunch of my friends and my then boyfriend, we crashed into each other and I managed to bruise the bone in my knee (which hasn’t been right since) whilst at the same time kneeing my then boyfriend in the privates… with the other knee. I don’t even know how that happened, but it was hilarious and we still laugh about it even now… and we blame each other for the crash!
5. I didn’t plan a single detail of the wedding. I literally only planned the dress… which I didn’t even do! My dad designed it in his head and then had it hand made for me! I married under Islam (he’s a muslim) and under German law… so my wedding went on over an entire weekend with what felt like thousands of people!
4. The first thing I craved during my pregnancy (in amongst the throwing up and the staying in hospital for a week because of the throwing up) was corner yoghurts from Müller! Now, when I look at a corner yoghurt, I feel like I could throw up all over again purely because I ate so many of them!
3. My favourite read of 2016 so far is ACOMAF! I love it and I still think about it and I may jus re read it for the heck of it!
2. As of yesterday, I have become addicted to Pokemon Go! It hasn’t technically been released here yet, but I love it and it is a great way to get me out of the house! Casually fulfilling a childhood dream here!
1. I do not own bookshelves!! All of my books are stacked in the corner away from my sons wondering hands! I also have two stacks on my nightstand which are new buys, favourites, TBR’s, current read etc. My husband used to despair when I buy books, but he has gotten used to it by now!!
That’s it! Thankfully it didn’t take that long to write, although I was staring around the kitchen looking for inspiration about my life! Clearly I have issues!
What facts have you written about yourselves, blogs, bookish habits etc? Feel free to leave links and comments and I will check them all out!