Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by the Broke and Bookish
Hey guys! It is time for another TTT!! This weeks theme is top ten books I have added to my TBR list lately. Well, I have been adding books left, right and centre! A lot of them haven’t actually been released yet, but here are the last ten books I added to my TBR according to Goodreads!
10. The Couple Next Door by Shari Lapena – I saw a review of this on a blog I follow and I decided to add it toy TBR!! The Premise kinda reminded me of the Madeleine McCann case in the sense that the parents leave a child alone to go somewhere else and the child is then kidnapped! This is one of the very few Adult books that is occupying my TBR shelf!
9. The Infinity of You and ME by J. Q. Coyle – This book was recommended to me on Goodreads by one of my friends there!! I read the blurb and immediately added it to my TBR! It looks so interesting!
8. The Chosen Knights by Mary Ting – I actually saw the second book on FB and decided to request a review copy from the author for the first book! She replied pretty quickly and was kind enough to provide me with both the prequel and this book! I have both sat on my kindle waiting for me!
7. Splinter by Sasha Dawn – This book is set to release next year! Aside from the cover, which is awesome, the blurb sounds really interesting as well!
6. Frozen Charlotte by Alex Bell – This book is set to release at the end of this month… It is a part of a set of books written by different authors and I cannot even wait to read it! Plus, the cover is so pretty!
5. Unwind by Neal Shusterman – I have seen this book around more than once, but I was always put off by the cover. However, having read the blurb, I now need the book. It sounds so interesting!
4. The Fray Theory: Resonance by Nelou Keramati – I’m not too hot on the cover, but it does sound interesting!
3. The Amateurs by Sara Shepard – I loved PLL on screen… I never read the books. I probably will at some point but hey how. This one does sound great though and it literally just released at the beginning of this month!
2. Fate of Flames by Sarah Raughley – I have seen this everywhere and decided to jump on the bandwagon. Again, it is set to release later this month – I can’t wait to get my hands on it!
1. Flashfall by Jenny Moyer – Again, another book set to release later this month (this is going to be a great month!!). The premise drew me in right away and I cannot wait to see what the author has in store for us!
That’s it for me!! As of sunday (because it is currently Sunday as I’m writing this), these were the last ten books I added to my TBR list!
What books did you add recently? Feel free to leave links and comments and I will check them all out!