Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by the Broke and Bookish
Hey guys! It is time for another TTT! This week is it a Halloween freebie! So, I am going to go with top ten scary/creepy books the read around this time for year! Without further ado and in no particular order:
10. The Dead House by Dawn Kurtagich – This book had me wide awake in the middle of the night, with all the lights on in the house, on the phone to my husband asking when he is going to be home. To say it creeped me out would be an understatement!
9. The Merciless by Danielle Vega – This book was creepy in the sense that it was gross and had my body tingling all over from what they did to that poor girl. Definitely Halloween material…
8. The Girl with all the Gifts by M. R. Carey – Zombies and Halloween go hand in hand!
7. Unnatural Deeds by Cyn Balog – Ok, so technically this book is being released November 1st… but, it is definitely a creepy read and the ending!!!
6. Only Ever Yours by Louise O’Neill – This is not your traditional Halloween creepy, but I think everyone who has read this book will agree with me that it deserves to be up here!
5. Wink Poppy Midnight by April Genevieve Tucholke – Three screwed up teens, what could go wrong? A lot… that’s your answer!
4. Ten by Gretchen McNeil – A fast paced, whodunnit…
3. Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn – Do I really need to explain this one?!? Let’s go with one word: Amy.
2. Say Her Name by James Dawson – Bloody Mary is tradition on Halloween…
1. Don’t Look Back by Jennifer L. Armentrout – I really enjoyed this book and I was not expecting the ending!!
That’s it! These are my TT scary/creepy books to read around this time of year!
Have any of you read these? Do you agree? Are there any others I should read? Feel free to drop comments and links and I will check them all out!