Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and Bookish
Hey Guys! So, I realise that this is coming a day and late and I apologise profusely for that. Something came up yesterday, which is why I am sharing this with you today! This week is Top Ten Books that I have read so far this year! Let me just say this – This was such a hard post because I have read so many amazing books! There are a few more than Ten – but not by many! Here we go!
10. Divergent by Veronica Roth So, the entire series is amazing, but the first book is by far my favourite – I fell in love with all of the characters in this book and this is where it all began. With this series, I am all about the beginning, because the ending had me heartbroken!
9. Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins. This book is the cutest thing ever! I had so many good feelings whilst reading this book that I just had to add it to the list!
8. The Disappeared by Kristina Ohlsson. I literally couldn’t put this book down! I was so suprised that I liked this book that I have decided that I have to go and check out some more of her work!
7. Splintered Unhinged both by A.G. Howard. I absolutely loved these two books! They were the perfect balance between action, romance and mystery! It was a fantastic take on Wonderland and I cannot wait until the next book comes out!
5. Don’t Look Back by Jennifer L. Armentrout. At first I was worried that this book would let me down because of the amount of hype surrounding it, but I was pleasantly surprised by the fact that I couldn’t put it down! There was no way I was expecting that ending!
4. Biggest Flirts by Jennifer Echols. I thought that this book was really really cute and I loved the way that a yearbook title can change things! I had so many feelings throughout this book that it just had to land here!
2. Forbidden by Tabitha Suzuma. I was wary of picking this up because of the taboo, but I am so thankful that I did because I was still thinking about this book days after I had finished it! I had so many feelings and I bawled like a baby – it wasn’t even cute crying!
1. Shatter Me Destroy Me Unravel Me Fracture Me Ignite Me All by the wonderful Tahereh Mafi! These books were… there are literally no words to describe just how amazing they are. I am so attached to these books that all of them had to end up on the number one spot! Plus, look at how b-e-a-utiful these covers are!!
Again, I apologise for the lateness, but feel free to leave you TTT and I will stop by and check them out!