Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by the Broke and Bookish
Hey guys! It is time for another TTT and this week is it top ten books I read in one sitting! I’m going to show off the books that I read relatively quickly – because reading in one sitting is almost impossible with a 1 year old! 😛
10. This is Where is Ends by Marieke Nijkamp – This I actually did read in one sitting and it was AWESOME!!
9. Follow me Back by A. V. Geiger – I actually read an ARC of this because it doesn’t release until June and it was just so addictive! I just HAD to find out what happened… and the very last page was worth everything!!
8. A Bond of Venom and Magic by Karen Tomlinson – This book… Just… THIS BOOK!!!
7. The One by Kiera Cass – I actually read this in one sitting on the day that it released! I waited a really long time for this book and it was just everything I wanted!
6. Dangerous Girls by Abigail Haas – I was actually in hospital when I read this and I basically didn’t move until I had finished… It was AMAZING!
5. Spelled by Betsy Schow – This was a major laugh out loud for me and one that I am constantly recommending!
4. Only Ever Yours by Louise O’Neill – I think for anyone who has read this book, it’s an obvious choice. If you haven’t … WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN HIDING!!
3. Forbidden by Tabitha Suzuma – I was so worried going into this because of the taboo subject matter… but I read it extremely quickly and it was done so well!
2. Rites of Passage by Joy. N. Hensley – I normally would never have picked this up based on the cover! I absolutely hate most things to do with the army/war when it comes to books and film… however,I am so thankful to the blog (I can’t remember who it was anymore it was so long ago) who wrote a glowing review of this because I ADORED IT!!
1. Asking For It by Louise O’Neill – This author again! This book was also absolutely amazing and thought provoking and I just want more from this author!
That’s it! These are the books that I read in one sitting or relatively quickly! Have you read any of these?
22 thoughts on “Top Ten Tuesday”
I remember reading The One super fast as well! Not sure if it was in one sitting, but I flew through it anyway 🙂 A Bond of Venom and Magic and Forbidden are still on my TBR!
I really enjoyed it and it was on my top tbr at the time 🙂 and you have to get to them 😱😱😱
I’ve also read Forbidden but not the others. I still have to read the selection series. Didi you know the series is also a coloring book?
I did 🙂 it looks really pretty! 🙂
I still can’t comment on your list – but I LOVED the AA series 🙂
I have seen several different people recommend This Is Where It Ends this week. It must be one excellent story!
Forbidden has such a controversial premise. I’m definitely intrigued by it.
Here is my TTT
It definitely is!! And you should definitely be reading Forbidden!! Talk about heartbreaking!
I’m so happy to hear that you enjoyed Follow me Back by A. V. Geiger because I also have an ARC but I haven’t started it yet. It sounds like it’s going to be super good. I have a couple of the others on my TBR list too! Great list!
It was quite good 🙂 it was intriguing and I had to know what was going to happen… also, the plot twist was just 😱😱😱😱😱 I hope you enjoy it when you get to it 🙂
I’ve seen Follow Me Back on Netgalley and my first thought was: Hey this looks promising!! I can’t wait until it comes out!
Easy to see why you inhaled these books! 🙂 Great list!
I’ve been meaning to read Kiera Cass books for a while and I’ve just haven’t done it yet. Knowing that you loved it enough to read in one sitting makes me want to check her out even more! Must put her on my to buy list! And I love the covers of the first two books!
They were such quick and quirky reads!! And I love all of the covers as well 🙂 you definitely have to get to them soon 🙂
I imagine there aren’t many books you’ve read in one sitting with a one year old to look after as well but these all sound like really interesting books so I’m not surprised to see they’re on your list of books you read quickly. Spelled was one I sped through as well, most of the rest are still on my to-read list but I imagine I’ll get through the pretty quickly as well because they sound really interesting.
Great picks for this week! 😀
😂😂 definitely not! And I hope you get to the others soon and that you enjoy them 🙂
Thanks Lauren. I hope so too! 🙂
Dangerous Girls was so good! Also really liked Asking For It.
My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2017/03/21/top-ten-tuesday-99/
They were both so amazing!!
Yes they were!
I am excited to see that This is Where it Ends made the list! I have had this on my tbr for some time. Bumping it up 😉
It was excellent!! Back then my son actually slept longer because he was a newborn so I read it in one sitting 😉 I hope you enjoy it
I have to get a copy! Maybe this weekend while I am out 🙂