Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by the Broke and Bookish
Hey guys! TTT is still on hiatus and the list hasn’t been updated yet (which we don’t mind because everyone deserves a break!), so I thought that I would do another past theme that I quite like and never did. So, I’ve decided to do top ten books that I HAD to buy, but haven’t actually read yet! so without further ado and in no particular order, here are the books sitting on my shelves, laughing at me:
10: Ice Like Fire by Sara Raasch – I actually have a copy of this on my kindle and have done since the end of 2015!! This is a painful amount of time to have a book and not have read it!
9. Rebel of the Sands by Alwyn Hamilton – Again, I have this on my kindle and downloaded it sort of middle of last year? After all the good things I heard about it, I just couldn’t resist and I just haven’t picked it up yet!!
8. The Thousandth Floor by Katharine McGee – I have a beautiful hardback copy of this book and I have been meaning to get to this for AGES!! I can’t believe I haven’t yet!
7. The Winner’s Kiss by Marie Rutkoski – I really enjoyed the first two instalments of this series and I have had this book on my shelf for a while now… I really should finish this series off!
6. Replica by Lauren Oliver – I have a paperback of this on my shelf and it is so beautiful! I have heard such amazing things about this and I just NEED TO PICK IT UP! However, every time I think about picking it up, my brain goes into overdrive with all the possibilities of how to read it…
5. Kiss of Deception by Mary E. Pearson – Ok, before you chase me with a frying pan, I have a copy of this on my shelf! I have heard so many amazing things about this book – however, I have the paperback and it is so floppy and difficult to hold… and the paper is like bible paper, so I’m thinking about ordering a hardback before reading it!
4. The Diabolic by S. J. Kincaid – I have heard fantastic things about this book and I can’t believe I haven’t even picked it up yet!
3. Court of Fives by Kate Elliott – I can’t actually remember when I downloaded this onto my kindle? I just know that it has been ages since and I haven’t picked it up yet because I need to be kicked…
2. The Lie Tree by Frances Hardinge – I’ve had a paperback of this for ages now and I keep saying that I will get to it and I even posted on instagram that I would get to it… and I just haven’t. I WILL GET TO IT!! *Ahem*
1. Rebel Spring by Morgan Rhodes – I really enjoyed Falling Kingdoms and I did actually start this at one point, but I think I fell ill or something and then I fell into a reading slump, so I decided to stop before I ruined the book for myself! I need to pick it up again! 😀
I definitely feel guilty about not having picked these up yet because I have definitely heard some amazing things about all of these! I solemnly swear that I will pick these up!