Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by the Broke and Bookish
Hey guys! It is time for another TTT. This week is freebie week because they have been unable to refresh the list due to personal reasons (let’s be honest, a break after 6,5 years is deserved!). So, I thought I would go through the previous topics and chose top ten authors who deserve more recognition! There are so many amazing authors out there who I feel definitely need to be seen and heard more purely because their writing and their books are just AMAZING!! So, without further ado, and in no particular order:
10. Katelyn Anderson – Kate is the author of the Tainted Souls trilogy which starts with Everlasting Flame! I absolutely love the first book in the series (she is currently wrapping up book 2!) and I definitely feel like this book needs more love! It is absolutely amazing and the MC is so sassy!
9. Karen Tomlinson – Karen is the author of A Bond of Venom and Magic (which Debuted last year), which belongs to the Goddess and the Guardians series! Book 2 is currently in the works (but I have already Beta read and it was FANTABULOUS!!) and I think any fantasy lover really needs to be reading this book!
8. Candy Atkins – Candy is the author of The Lost Knight series, which I fell in love with from the very first book! The first two books have been published and, lets just say, I read book 2 in one sitting it was THAT GOOD!!! Her work is definitely underrated and, can we just mention that the covers are so PRETTY!
7. Kelly Charron – Kelly is the author of Pretty Wicked which takes a unique view of serial killings! I say unique because, instead of being written from the view of the victim, it is written from the view of the Killer!!! It was definitely interesting to see the psychology behind the killer…
6. Luke Taylor – Luke is the author of quite a few different things, but I have personally only read Vault of Dreams which I adored! He has a very lyrical style of writing and I am so looking forward to some of the other works he is currently working on!
5. Martina McAtee – Soooo, I literally only finished Children Shouldn’t Play with Dead Things on Sunday, but it was SOOOO GOOOOOD and I feel like everyone should be reading this book!
4. Melissa A. Craven – The Emerge series (whilst still being released etc.) is one of my favourites out there! I absolutely loved the first two books and I can’t even begin to tell you how excited I am for book 3!
3. Andrew Toy – I have only read These Great Affects but it was just such an emotional ride!!
2. D. T. Dyllin – I read Somniare a while back and I still need to read the second book! However, it is a book set in a dreamworld state and it was so well executed and so unique!!
1. Maria Padian – I read Wrecked quite a while back now which is about college rape! It is so true to todays society and it definitely needs to be read by everyone!
That’s it! I love all of these authors and I definitely feel like their books need some more love going around!