Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by the Broke and Bookish
Hey guys! First of all, happy valentines day to everyone who celebrates it! I hope you all have an amazing day with loves, both old and new! This weeks TTT is sticking to the theme of valentines with the theme of romance tropes! There are so many things you can do with this, but I am going to go with my top ten ships! I love reading books with the right ships with slow burning romances and I want to share my favourite ships with you guys this week! There may be a couple of ships in there that either sunk or are still not so clear because the series is still going! So, in no particular order…
10. Feyre and Rhysand – I think that Rhys is completely dreamy and I absolutely love the relationship that Feyre and Rhys have and I am SO looking forward to seeing more of them in May
9. All of the ships in Six of Crows, but especially Kaz and Inej – So, I totally shippity ship all of our tropes in this book, but my major ship is Inej and Kaz because I feel like they deserve it the most after everything they have been through in life and I feel like the deserve it most because of everything they still have to go through before they get there…
8. Hugo and Diamond – I adored their relationship from the very beginning and it gets so much more intense in the second book! I absolutely cannot wait to see more of these two in the future!
7. Aelin and Rowan – These two are one of my favourite ships of ever because of everything that happened! I also think that, after the ending, it completely cemented the ship in my mind!
6. Henrietta and Blackwood – Ok, so, this ship hasn’t actually happened… but I have a really good feeling about it and it is the ship that I am on for this series… I am hoping it goes that way!
5. Mare and Maven – I am actually currently reading King’s Cage (at the time of writing which is Sunday evening), and I have, and continue, to ship the idea of Maven and Mare. I definitely feel that there is room for redemption in there and I am hoping that my ship does not sink! #TeamMaven
4. Darkling and Alina – Ok, so this ship sunk. I rode the ship of hope the entire way through the book and I was really upset with the ending! I definitely feel like these two had a much better connection than the ship that was followed…
3. Alyssa and Morpheus – This was my favourite ship throughout this entire series! I was dissatisfied with how things were figured out at the end, but I am glad it sort of worked out!
2. Juliette and Warner – These two!! I was #TeamWarner from the very beginning and this is and will always remain one of my favourite ships!
1. America and Maxon – I loved watching these two interacting and I did really enjoy the romance within this book – despite the mixed opinions!
What do you guys think of these ships? Do you agree with them or did you have different ships?