Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by the Broke and Bookish
Hey guys!! It is time for another TTT!! This week is freebie week, so I thought I would share with you guys the top ten books I am most looking forward to this year! I didn’t do this at the beginning of the year because I was so ill, so I just thought I would skip out on it, but now I have the chance to show you guys what I am excited to get my hands on! In no particular order, here they are:
10. A Court of Wings and Ruin by Sarah J. Maas – There is obviously a mixed bowl of people who adore Maas and people who despise her… I adore her and, to be honest… I have been hibernating since last may just because I NEED THIS BOOK!!!!!!!!!!! I cannot wait to see what the cover is going to look like!
9. Throne of Glass #6 by Sarah J. Maas – Again, Maas… but IT’s THE CONCLUSION AND I NEEDED IT LAST SEPTEMBER *Ahem*
8. Carve the Mark by Veronica Roth – Unpopular opinion alert! Ive seen the controversy surrounding this book, however, I would like to read it for myself and decide myself whether or not it is really racist or not. I have seen people who have torn this book apart because they believe it is racist and I have seen people stand up for this book because they do not view it as racist. Everyone interprets books differently, so, before anyone decides to hate on me here, I want to have the chance to interpret and decide for myself. Besides, I loved the Divergent series and I can’t wait to read more from this author 🙂
7. A Bond of Blood and Fire by Karen Tomlinson – So, I absolutely LOVE A Bond of Venom and Magic (YOU SHOULD ALL BE READING THIS BOOK BECAUSE IT IS ALL AMOUNTS OF AWESOME!!!!!!!!) and I literally cannot wait for this book! I have already beta read this book and it was everything I wanted and more! So, I just want a signed copy of this to be sat next to the signed copy of ABOVAM on my shelf where they belong…
6. Dividing Eden by Joelle Charbonneau – I recently added this to my TBR and I have already seen some really amazing things about this book from the reviews trickling in! I definitely can’t wait to get my hands on a copy!
5. Eternity Fades by Katelyn Anderson – This book doesn’t have a Goodreads page yet, BUT, the author is nearing the end of the writing process!! I absolutely LOVED Everlasting Flame and I cannot even begin to tell you how excited I am to be getting my mits on this book…
4. First We Were IV by Alexandra Sirowy – This sounds really really interesting!!! I want to know EVERYTHING!!
3. Now I Rise by Kierstin White – I really enjoyed the first book in this series and I cannot wait to see where Lada goes next!
2. The Last Magician by Lisa Maxwell – Ummmmm… Can we just have a look at how awesome this cover is?!? Couple that with the blurb and then try and convince me you guys don’t want this book in your lives!!
1. We Now Return to Regular Life by Martin Wilson – This book sounds like it could be a really powerful read if done right and I am really looking forward to it!!
So that’s it!! These are just some of the books that I am really excited about getting this year and they all look really awesome!!
Are you guys looking forward to any of these books?? What topic did you guys pick this week? Feel free to drop links and comments and I will check them all out!