Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by the Broke and Bookish
Hey guys! Happy Thanksgiving for anyone who lives in the USA. I don’t live in the USA, so I don’t actually celebrate the holiday, but this weeks theme is a Thanksgiving Freebie. This week I’m going with books that I’m thankful for. I’m thankful for all the books that I love because the exist!! I love going to other places and worlds and living 1,000 of lives through words. So, here is to my favourite books and the authors who wrote them! In no particular order:
10. Only Ever Yours by Louise O’Neill – I loved this book. This book just had me gawping at the end and even now, I still gawp when I think about it! It was amazing and I recommend it to everyone!
9. Dangerous Girls by Abigail Haas – Between the two of these books, this one was my favourite and it is a book that I could read over and over again and never get bored of!
8. Spelled by Betsy Schow – This is my go – to book if I need a good laugh or I’m about to hit a reading slump in general. I also cannot wait for the next book!
7. A Court of Mist and Fury by Sarah J. Maas – Do I even need to explain my love for this book???
6. A Bond of Venom and Magic by Karen Tomlinson – This was my favourite fantasy read of this year!! It was so amazing and I cannot even begin to tell you how excited I am for the next book in this series… can I jump and squeal yet???
5. Everlasting Flame by Katelyn Anderson – Again, another book that I was completely sucked into and a world that I need more of! Can I also mention Dane??? *Dreamy eyes* He may be a villain, but he does sexy villainy!!
4. This is Where it Ends by Marieke Niejkamp – I am always on the look out for books with this kind of subject matter and this is by far one of my favourites! I read it in one sitting and I was absolutely bawling my eyes out by then end of it!
3. What We Saw by Aaron Hartzler – This book was a real eye opener on current issues with social media and sexual assault on teens. It was based on a true story and it was absolutely heart breaking!
2. Rites of Passage by Joy N. Hensley – Do not let this cover fool you! I normally would never have picked this book up based purely on the cover, but it was AMAZING!!! Full of action the whole way through!
1. Forbidden by Tabitha Suzuma – This is a major taboo subject… but it makes the reader root for all the wrong things and it was written in the best possible way! I loved every second of it!
These are just some of my favourite books out there, but I had to choose 10!
What are some of your favourite books? Feel free to leave links and comments and I will check them all out!