Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by the Broke and Bookish
Hey guys! It is time for another TTT. This week it is all about names! I decided to go with top ten names I would name my children! It feels like it wasn’t all that long ago that we were trying to decide on names for the little one, so I decided to revisit this time by telling you guys what I would name my children – what my husband say is a different story 😛
1. Aelin, Throne of Glass series – I absolutely love this name!
2. Alyssa, Splintered – I like this take on the name Alice and is definitely a name I would give my daughter
3. Eadlyn, The Heir – This is a unique name that I love!
4. Meira, Snow Like Ashes – Again, a really unique name!
5. Daenerys, ASOIAF – Because who wouldn’t name their daughter after the mother of Dragons?
1. Tanis, Dragonlance – I loved this character and I would most definitely name my son after him! Plus, it is a name you never hear!
2. Rhysand, ACOTAR – Do you need an explanation?
3. Rowan, ToG series – Again, explanation needed? I think not!
4. Jonas, Falling Kingdoms – I love this name and I also think this character has a lot more to give us in this series! (I have only read the first book!)
5. Elias, An Ember in the Ashes – Ok, technically this is cheating because I actually did name my son Elias! It’s a cute name!
Thats it! What names did you pick out? Feel free to leave links and comments and I will check them all out!