Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by the Broke and Bookish.
Hey guys!! It’s Halloween Month!! 😀 It was a bank holiday yesterday, so now I have that feeling that it’s monday… when it is actually Tuesday and I feel all out of sync… You know? Anyway, this week is all about Villains! Don’t we just love villains – the story would be lost without them!! So, here are my favourite villains from any platform! In no particular order:
10. Voldemort, Harry Potter. I will be surprised if I see a list that doesn’t feature good old Voldy…
9. Rumpelstiltskin, Once Upon a Time. I love this character! He is always so redeemable and then as soon as you think that he has redeemed himself, BAM! Back to being a villain and I love it!
8. Keris Veturia, An Ember in the Ashes. I had my issues with this book, BUT, Keris is scary… She is a villain through and through and a villain I would not want to cross any time soon!
7. Anna, Dangerous Girls. She is one of those slippery villains in a contemporary book and I loved her! I don’t want to give too much away… but for those who have read it, I’m sure you understand!
6. Ryann, Pretty Wicked. She’s cold, calculating and lack empathy. I loved reading this book from her perspective!
5. Hungries, The Girl with all the Gifts. Because who doesn’t love zombies????
4. A, Pretty Little Liars. I’ve been hooked to this program for ages now and I am currently catching up with season 6. I have loved each A so far, and I love how far A will go!
3. Loki, Thor/The Avengers. I think he’s the cutest, least villainy villain ever – and I love him!
2. Society, Only Ever Yours. I love the way that the author turned society and its views into a villain in this book. And it is so easy to agree with the fact that society is a villain and then you look at real life…
1. Amy, Gone Girl. Psycho much?
That’s it! These are some of my Favourite villains! 🙂
Who are your villainous picks for this week? Feel free to leave links and comments and I will check them all out!
Find me here: