Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by the Broke and Bookish.
Hey guys!! It’s Halloween Month!! 😀 It was a bank holiday yesterday, so now I have that feeling that it’s monday… when it is actually Tuesday and I feel all out of sync… You know? Anyway, this week is all about Villains! Don’t we just love villains – the story would be lost without them!! So, here are my favourite villains from any platform! In no particular order:
10. Voldemort, Harry Potter. I will be surprised if I see a list that doesn’t feature good old Voldy…
9. Rumpelstiltskin, Once Upon a Time. I love this character! He is always so redeemable and then as soon as you think that he has redeemed himself, BAM! Back to being a villain and I love it!
8. Keris Veturia, An Ember in the Ashes. I had my issues with this book, BUT, Keris is scary… She is a villain through and through and a villain I would not want to cross any time soon!
7. Anna, Dangerous Girls. She is one of those slippery villains in a contemporary book and I loved her! I don’t want to give too much away… but for those who have read it, I’m sure you understand!
6. Ryann, Pretty Wicked. She’s cold, calculating and lack empathy. I loved reading this book from her perspective!
5. Hungries, The Girl with all the Gifts. Because who doesn’t love zombies????
4. A, Pretty Little Liars. I’ve been hooked to this program for ages now and I am currently catching up with season 6. I have loved each A so far, and I love how far A will go!
3. Loki, Thor/The Avengers. I think he’s the cutest, least villainy villain ever – and I love him!
2. Society, Only Ever Yours. I love the way that the author turned society and its views into a villain in this book. And it is so easy to agree with the fact that society is a villain and then you look at real life…
1. Amy, Gone Girl. Psycho much?
That’s it! These are some of my Favourite villains! 🙂
Who are your villainous picks for this week? Feel free to leave links and comments and I will check them all out!
Find me here:
21 thoughts on “Top Ten Tuesday”
I love Rumpel and Loki ❤️ Great list
Thank you! And thanks for stopping by
Omg Anna from Dangerous Girls how could I forget! totally get you with that one.
She was the most amazing villain ever, right!!
Loki made my list this week too! 🙂
Lauren @ Always Me
Good old Voldy! 😀
Voldemort really has mad a ton of lists this week 🙂
Great list, and oh, Only Ever Yours was such a chilling story.
It was!! I didn’t even know how to begin reviewing afterward!!
Great list! And I totally agree about Loki, he really is the cutest villain ever 😉
Fantastic list! If I participated, I probably would have added Sebastian (in The Mortal Instruments) and the Darkling (from the Grisha trilogy) just because they were such pitiable villains. XD And happy October!
I haven’t actually read those series yet, but I’m getting there 🙂
I may have started chanting Loki Loki Loki LOKI in my head when I read your list. lol!! Can’t believe I forgot him off of my list! Voldemort, A, and Keris Veturia are all super villainy 🙂
Loki is almost too cute to be a villain 😂
Voldemort is definitely a must have on such a list! Amy really is a terrifying, manipulative person that could exist in the real world, which makes her ten times more terrifying.
I’ve never got the popularity with Loki though.
The worst thing about Amy is the fact that you would never know that you are looking at a person like that because they would just seem like a normal person on the street… and Loki I think, is someone you either understand or you don’t…
I know, right? It’s the same thing with Hannibal Lecter. They just look like anyone else, and might even be charming and sweet and then next thing you know, they’re stabbing you. Scary…
Great picks for this week Lauren! I haven’t read many of these books or seen many of the TV shows you’ve featured but Voldemort is the ultimate villain isn’t he? I think I’d be surprised to not see him on most of the lists this week! Also I love Loki, and I really like Keris Veturia’s character as well, I can’t wait to see where she goes next. 🙂
Voldy is definitely the ultimate villain for me! 🙂 he’s great!
Because HP was the first books I can remember reading Voldemort was the first villain I can remember reading! 🙂