Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by the Broke and Bookish
Hey guys! It is Tuesday (Again) and it is time for another TT. This week is an audio freebie! I don’t actually listen to Audiobooks because if I choose to read the book at some point after listening, I can’t get the voice out of my head and bugs me and then ruins the book for me. So I steer clear of them. So, instead, this week I am going to do my current favourite songs! This tends to change over time, so if I ever revisit this and the songs are different, don’t be surprised! Without further ado and in no particular order:
10. Want to Want me by Jason Derulo. This was the first song that me and my husband really started rocking out to in the car together. Normally he doesn’t like to embarrass himself by trying to sing in a language that he can’t speak, but now overtime it comes on, we sing together really loudly… whilst getting some really odd looks from our 11 month old son!
9. Duele El Corazon by Enrique Iglesias. Another favourite of ours that we like to dance to… which is something considering he can’t dance!
8. Ich Lass Für Dich Das Licht An by Revolverheld. There is all of two German song that I actually like and this is definitely one of them!! It is so cute (if you understand the words) and it always reminds me of my husband and just how much I love him!
7. Auf Anderen Wegen by Andreas Bourani. The other German song that I adore – it is really depressing, and deep… but I also love the singers voice! Another song that you really need to understand!
6. Banadeek Ta’ala by Amr Diab. I dont speak a word of Arabic, but my husband introduced me to this artist and I love his music!! This song is a feel good song for me and it always has me bopping along. Even right now…
5. Impossible by James Authur. Who doesn’t love song?!?
4. Love the Way You Lie by Eminem ft. Rihanna. I have always loved this song, ever since it was released. Sometimes I forget about it, and then it will just come back to me!
3. Ask Gitti Bizden by Tarkan. This is Turkish and not to be confused with Arabic!! I was introduced to this artist by an old colleague and I fell in love with this song! IT’s about falling out of love.
2. Cheesecake by Teo (Eurovision). I’m sorry, but I loved this song!! The first time I heard it I actually laughed so hard I was crying! We are Slavic scared me though…
1. I Write Sins not Tragedies by Panic! At The Disco. I always get this song stuck in my head for ages after listening to it!!
Well, thats it! I think there is a nice mix in there!
What audio freebie did you do? Feel free to leave links and comments and I will check them all out!
Find me here:
23 thoughts on “Top Ten Tuesday”
I don’t like all of his stuff, but some of it is pretty good! 😀
I loved that Panic! At The Disco song so much when I was a teenager 😀
I also went with songs for this week’s TTT because I’m not one for audiobooks either, so if you want to check it out, here’s the link:
I don’t like much of their stuff, but I do like some 🙂
I like some of Eminem’s songs as well. Especially Love the Way You Lie. 🙂 Great list, and thanks for sharing. 🙂
Here’s my TTT
Some of them are great!! Thanks for stopping by 🙂
Funny, but all these folks are new-to-me!
Here’s my take on this week’s Top Ten: It’s Me Again, Hank the Cowdog!
I know the feeling! I have had some of those this week too!!
Panic! at the Disco! I love their music. I Write Sins not Tragedy is great! Their cover of Bohemian Rhapsody was pretty cool too, though I still prefer the original. Also, so many songs in languages I’ve never heard of. I’ll probably enjoy listening to it without understanding and one day realize that the lyrics don’t fit the music at all, like Macarena. Haha.
Nothing can top the original Bohemian Rhapsody!! 🙂 glad I could introduce you to something new
I love a bit of Panic! Great list. 🙂
Yes, Panic! at the Disco is one of my favorites as well! And James Arthur is pretty great too! And Duele el Corazon is my favorite ‘summer’ song this year 🙂
Glad to see we have a lot in common!!
I’ve been all over Duele el Corazon lately 😀 Nice to see another fan hehe 😀 My friends are all annoyed by it at this point 😀 http://www.curious-daisy.com/top-ten-tuesday/my-top-10-audiobook-recommendations/
I love it!
Wow this is a nice mix of music. Granted I haven’t listened to all of them but I really love Love the Way You Lie, and also Panic! At the Disco, they are one of my favourite bands and I Write Sins is one of my favourite songs by them as well!
Great picks for this week Lauren! 😀
LOVE all your music choices!! I hadn’t heard of most of the international artists (have you listened to Atiye? Her song Sogyun Var is pretty fun to listen to!), but adore that particular Panic at the Disco song.
I have never heard of her, but I will give her a listen :-)!
I know of a few of these. Some I’ve heard of, but others are completely new. I’ll be checking those new ones out. Great list Lauren! 🙂
Thanks 🙂 I hope you like the new to you Ines
I loved that Panic! At the Disco song. I haven’t heard it in forever. 🙂
🙂 I do enjoy it too 🙂