Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by the Broke and Bookish
Hey guys! It is Tuesday (Again) and it is time for another TT. This week is an audio freebie! I don’t actually listen to Audiobooks because if I choose to read the book at some point after listening, I can’t get the voice out of my head and bugs me and then ruins the book for me. So I steer clear of them. So, instead, this week I am going to do my current favourite songs! This tends to change over time, so if I ever revisit this and the songs are different, don’t be surprised! Without further ado and in no particular order:
10. Want to Want me by Jason Derulo. This was the first song that me and my husband really started rocking out to in the car together. Normally he doesn’t like to embarrass himself by trying to sing in a language that he can’t speak, but now overtime it comes on, we sing together really loudly… whilst getting some really odd looks from our 11 month old son!
9. Duele El Corazon by Enrique Iglesias. Another favourite of ours that we like to dance to… which is something considering he can’t dance!
8. Ich Lass Für Dich Das Licht An by Revolverheld. There is all of two German song that I actually like and this is definitely one of them!! It is so cute (if you understand the words) and it always reminds me of my husband and just how much I love him!
7. Auf Anderen Wegen by Andreas Bourani. The other German song that I adore – it is really depressing, and deep… but I also love the singers voice! Another song that you really need to understand!
6. Banadeek Ta’ala by Amr Diab. I dont speak a word of Arabic, but my husband introduced me to this artist and I love his music!! This song is a feel good song for me and it always has me bopping along. Even right now…
5. Impossible by James Authur. Who doesn’t love song?!?
4. Love the Way You Lie by Eminem ft. Rihanna. I have always loved this song, ever since it was released. Sometimes I forget about it, and then it will just come back to me!
3. Ask Gitti Bizden by Tarkan. This is Turkish and not to be confused with Arabic!! I was introduced to this artist by an old colleague and I fell in love with this song! IT’s about falling out of love.
2. Cheesecake by Teo (Eurovision). I’m sorry, but I loved this song!! The first time I heard it I actually laughed so hard I was crying! We are Slavic scared me though…
1. I Write Sins not Tragedies by Panic! At The Disco. I always get this song stuck in my head for ages after listening to it!!
Well, thats it! I think there is a nice mix in there!
What audio freebie did you do? Feel free to leave links and comments and I will check them all out!
Find me here: