Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by the Broke and Bookish
Hey guys! It is time for another TTT! This weeks theme is a tv topic! There are so many tv programs that I want to catch up on, I don’t even know where to start! So, this week, I am going to top ten tv shows I want to watch/catch up on! In no particular order:
10. Pretty Little Liars. I am nearing the end of season 5 at the moment.. but obviously I am way behind! From the look of things, it only gets darker, so I am totally looking forward to future seasons – even if the identity of A is a mystery that is seemingly never going to be solved!
9. Once Upon A Time. Again, I’m most of the way through the fifth series… They’re in hell at the moment! 🙂 I want to finish it up and I also want to watch Once Upon A Time In Wonderland!! So excited! I also got my brother into this series, so all is good!
8. The Blacklist. I’ve watched the first season, and I have the second on DVD, I just need to watch it! I absolutely loved the first season, so I don’t know why it has taken me so long to watch it! I’m a spanner.
7. Hell’s Kitchen. I have watched quite a few of the seasons, but I love them all! Gordon Ramsay is absolutely hilarious and I just love watching this show!
6. GoT. Okay, I have watched all of the seasons thus far. However, I’m in withdrawal and I need to re watch… because waiting for the next season is like waiting for green grass to grow in a draught.
5. Stranger Things. I have heard a lot of good things about this show recently and I really want to check out for myself!!
4. The Great British Bake Off. It’s about baking goodies. Do you really need anymore explanation than this?
3. American Horror Story. I watched the first series ages and ages ago now, but I never actually carried on with it despite the fact that I really enjoyed it! I will continue with it at some point!
2. The Walking Dead. I think I got up until the end of season 2… but then life happened and I didn’t continue with it. I want to re watch from the very beginning because it was an age since I watched them and I need a refresher! Actually, I just googled when it was first aired and I was still living in England!! It’s been four years since I moved to Germany, and it was aired first 6 years ago, which is when we watched it. It does not feel like it has been hat long… but I do remember watching it in the living room in England, with my brother and my dad.
1. The 100. Another series I have seen a lot of recently, and heard some good things, but I haven’t actually watched it for myself yet. It does look interesting though!
That’s me!! I don’t even know when I am going to find time to catch up on, or watch these… but hopefully I will because they all look so promising!
What tv theme did you pick? Feel free to leave links and comments and I will check them all out!
Find me here: