Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by the Broke and Bookish
Hey guys! It is time for another TTT! This weeks theme is a tv topic! There are so many tv programs that I want to catch up on, I don’t even know where to start! So, this week, I am going to top ten tv shows I want to watch/catch up on! In no particular order:
10. Pretty Little Liars. I am nearing the end of season 5 at the moment.. but obviously I am way behind! From the look of things, it only gets darker, so I am totally looking forward to future seasons – even if the identity of A is a mystery that is seemingly never going to be solved!
9. Once Upon A Time. Again, I’m most of the way through the fifth series… They’re in hell at the moment! 🙂 I want to finish it up and I also want to watch Once Upon A Time In Wonderland!! So excited! I also got my brother into this series, so all is good!
8. The Blacklist. I’ve watched the first season, and I have the second on DVD, I just need to watch it! I absolutely loved the first season, so I don’t know why it has taken me so long to watch it! I’m a spanner.
7. Hell’s Kitchen. I have watched quite a few of the seasons, but I love them all! Gordon Ramsay is absolutely hilarious and I just love watching this show!
6. GoT. Okay, I have watched all of the seasons thus far. However, I’m in withdrawal and I need to re watch… because waiting for the next season is like waiting for green grass to grow in a draught.
5. Stranger Things. I have heard a lot of good things about this show recently and I really want to check out for myself!!
4. The Great British Bake Off. It’s about baking goodies. Do you really need anymore explanation than this?
3. American Horror Story. I watched the first series ages and ages ago now, but I never actually carried on with it despite the fact that I really enjoyed it! I will continue with it at some point!
2. The Walking Dead. I think I got up until the end of season 2… but then life happened and I didn’t continue with it. I want to re watch from the very beginning because it was an age since I watched them and I need a refresher! Actually, I just googled when it was first aired and I was still living in England!! It’s been four years since I moved to Germany, and it was aired first 6 years ago, which is when we watched it. It does not feel like it has been hat long… but I do remember watching it in the living room in England, with my brother and my dad.
1. The 100. Another series I have seen a lot of recently, and heard some good things, but I haven’t actually watched it for myself yet. It does look interesting though!
That’s me!! I don’t even know when I am going to find time to catch up on, or watch these… but hopefully I will because they all look so promising!
What tv theme did you pick? Feel free to leave links and comments and I will check them all out!
Find me here:
37 thoughts on “Top Ten Tuesday”
I really like a lot of the shows on your list but I’m in the same boat with the 100. I’ve heard and seen a lot of good things about it, but haven’t had time to watch any yet.
Here’s my TTT this week.
I really hope I get around to it at some point!! 🙂
I LOVE Gordon Ramsay! Although my favourite TV show of his is Kitchen Nightmares instead of Hell’s Kitchen – I love that he goes to troubled restaurants and tries to help them out. I like Hotel Hell for this same reason too… and MasterChef Junior, because he’s usually super sweet in it. OK, evidently I just love him no matter what he’s doing!
I’ve thought about picking up The 100 but my colleagues keep telling me it’s super cheesy! I’m not sure I will, but I hope you like it.
Here’s my TTT. 😊
I really like the competition in Hell’s Kitchen, but I do also like Kitchen Nightmares! Although it sometimes makes me never want to eat out ever again!! Fair enough, but I don’t really mind a little cheesy 😀
Thanks for stopping by!
I love Gordon Ramsay’s shows as well, he is just SO much fun! Great list for this week 🙂
Right!! I just find him absolutely hilarious!! Thanks for stopping by! 😀
I need to catch up on Once Upon a Time as well. I’m only halfway through season 2. I have been watching on and off since my 2 year old was a newborn. I’m so slow.
My husband and I watched The Blacklist. I love that show so much. It is absolutely wonderful! Great list!
I have also been watching it on and off based on when I have time to actually watch it!! I absolutely adored the Blacklist!! I definitely need to do a catch up on it because they are already 2 seasons ahead of me!!
I’m about 2 seasons into The 100, and then I got distracted. But I do want to catch up on it too, it looks like things have gotten really exciting since I stopped watching it!
In regards to GoT, I got to the Red Wedding episode…and have been recovering ever since. I think I may finally be able to join in again, but like you I will probably have to start it again because just so much to remember otherwise!
Fair enough! I have heard some amazing things, so I definitely want to check it out! You should re watch if you can’t remember what happened, but you just wait till you get to the Purple Wedding!!! I loved GoT, and I’m having withdrawal symptoms because next year is just too far away!!
Oh I LOVE The 100, would definitely recommend it! And I totally understand about the GoT withdrawal, I’m suffering from it too 😉 Stranger Things is on my To Be Watched list as well, it sounds super intriguing and I’ve heard only good things.
Great picks for this week Lauren, quite a few of these are on my I-need-to-watch-these-shows-soon list. Once Upon a Time is really high on that list! Same with The 100 and Stranger Things.
Also I love GoT and I know what you mean about having withdrawals. I don’t know how I’m going to survive until the next season!
I think you will love Once Upon a Time!!
I think so too. It’s fairytales so I already love it! 😀
The Great British Bake Off is awesome. I love that show.
Who doesn’t love watching people bake goodies? 😀
I use to watch Hell’s Kitchen religiously, and I LOVED IT! Gordon Ramsay is a riot!! Great Top Ten 😀 My Top Ten Tuesday!
He is great! I don’t even know how he keeps a straight face
I know! I’d be laughing all the time! 😆
Maybe he laughs in private afterward?? 😛
I used to love Once Upon a Time, but I stopped watching it the season with Frozen. I just never picked it up again after that. I’ve watched about a half a season of The 100 and love it. It’s really binge worthy.
That’s a shame, I do think that they get better with each season … And I think if you’re really into a show, it is definitely binge worthy!! 😀
The 100 is awesome! Highly recommend… and agree about GoT. Hard to wait. I’m caught up on the walking Dead and love that show, but I wish they would move the story along faster. Just me though. Pretty Little Liars I’m only on S1. And I can attest that stranger things is good, hope you get to it!
I definitely need to check it out!! I hate waiting for GoT!! Apparently the directors of the Walking Dead are heading towards man kind winning against the zombies! 🙂 and I do like PLL, but it is all so suspicious!! Thanks for stopping by and I’m sorry it took so long to respond! WordPress put your comment in the spam folder -.-
I’ve been rewatching all the previous seasons of GOT every year for the past 3 years waiting for the new one to come back on haha :d http://www.curious-daisy.com/top-ten-tuesday/my-top-8-tv-shows/
I do that quite a lot too!! It’s just so addictive!!
I watch little TV so I’m rather lost this week. My TTT is about TV shows based on science fiction literature.
I don’t watch a lot of TV either, but there are definitely shows that I want to watch
I am currently working on catching up with Once Upon a Time but I’m 3 flippin’ seasons behind – Yikes! I stumbled across the Great British Bake-off randomly and was totally transfixed and I’m not even that into cooking shows. The 100 is fabulous – at least the first two seasons are! Hope you enjoy it when you get around to it!
Well, I’m nearing the end of the last season and then I want to watch once upon a time in wonderland! 🙂 I kept seeing the great British bake off everywhere, so I just decided to watch it!! I have also heard some great things about The 100, so I’m definitely looking forward to it 🙂
Sometimes I wonder what I’m going to do with my life after GoT is over. Maybe binge watch it again and again and again until I’m sick of it. Who am I kidding, I’ll probably never get sick of it.
I just started watching Stranger Things. The first episode has me intrigued. Waiting for an Internet upgrade which is coming soon before I watched the rest 🙂
I don’t even want to think about GoT ending!! Just, let’s not go there 😂😂 I have seen so many good things about Stranger Things that I really should check it out!!
Ooh, there are a couple here I really need to catch up on too.
Pretty Little Liars is in my Netflix Queue to watched. I binged on the books a few months ago when I was way behind on my Goodreads challenge and it just got so absurd because the series was clearly meant to end after 4 books, then book 8, and then book 12 but they had to milk that cow for all it was worth. I am really interested to see how different/similar the show is!
I think I read the first book and then didn’t read anymore. Not because I didn’t want to, but because I completely forgot about it! I do understand how you feel about when books should really come to an end, but the author carries on anyway! I sometimes feel like that when watching the tv show… but I always go back for more!!
That is what I did with this series! Everything wrapped up so nicely and MADE SENSE after book 4, and even 8. But then…ugh.