Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by the Broke and Bookish
Hey guys! This weeks TTT is a back to school freebie!! Now, I haven’t been in school for the last four years since I finished Sixth Form!! Which I think is crazy how fast time has gone by! This week I am going to do Top Ten books that everyone should read! Purely because there are so many books out there that I love, that I know other people haven’t read! In no particular order:
10. Vault of Dreams by Luke Taylor. I absolutely adored this book!! I received a signed ARC from the author and I ams o glad that I did because the writing is amazing – lyrical! I fell in love with all of the characters and I feel that more people should definitely be reading this book!!
9. Only Ever Yours by Louise O’Neill. I don’t even know where do begin with this book!! It’s almost like trying to find the words for the review all over again!! To understand just how much of an impact this book will have on your life, read it! Like, right now!!
8. A Bond of Venom and Magic by Karen Tomlinson. Ok, so I cheated a little, this book technically hasn’t been released yet. I received an ARC of this from the author and I have been raving about it ever since. This is actually tying the no. 1 spot for my favourite read of this year!! So, in October when it hits the shelves, you had better go and get it!!
7. Asking for it by Louise O’Neill. Another one of this authors books. They are all so delightfully depressing, but that is what I love about them!! This book brought out feelings… and it is, again, so true to society!!
6. Spelled by Betsy Schow. If you are looking for a pick me up, pick up this book! You will be cracking a rib from laughing too much! I cannot wait for the next book!
5. This is where it Ends by Marieke Niejkamp. I have mentioned this a lot before, but this book is so important! We have a lot of books that focus on the aftermath of a school shooting, but very rarely ones that focus on during a school shooting!
4. Ten by Gretchen McNeil. This book! I went on a binge reading session when I was pregnant and I wasn’t allowed to do absolutely anything, and this book was one of those that I devoured! It definitely had me guessing right up until the very end and was fast paced!
3. The Dead House by Dawn Kurtagich. Ummm… lets talk creepy! Namely, this book. I pretty much waited until about 1:00 in the morning (with all the lights on in my house) for my husband to get back so that I could go to bed. Yup, it was one of those!
2. Dangerous Girls by Abigail Haas. I don’t know anyone who hasn’t read this book, but if you haven’t, then why the heck not?!? Seriously, go read this book.
1. Forbidden by Tabitha Suzuma. This book … I don’t even know where to begin. This book is the only book that I have ever read about such a taboo subject. Heck, I was worried going into the book because it was such a taboo subject. However, this book has you feeling all the feels and everything… even though you know it is all wrong… All I can say is READ IT!!
So, that’s me! I loved all of these books and I would recommend them to everyone!!
What back to school freebie did you use? Have you read any of these books? Feel free to leave links and comments and I will check them all out!!
Find me here: