Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by the Broke and Bookish
Hey guys! This weeks TTT is top ten underrated books (books with under 2000 ratings). 2 of these books are going to have over 2000 ratings, because I don#t have enough not to do it like that!
10. Dirt Daughter by Michele Shaw. This book only has 21(?!?) ratings! I actually got an ARC copy of this book from Netgalley – but this book really needs to be read more!
9. Little White Lies by Lesley Lokko. 202 ratings. I bought this book on a whim at the airport whilst waiting for a flight back to Germany! I actually really enjoyed it.
8. The Awakening by Melissa A. Craven. 237 ratings. Again, this is a book that I requested from Netgalley and I absolutely loved it! I cannot wait for the next instalment!
7. Unspeakable by Michelle K. Pickett. 490 ratings. This book tackled some really tough issues and I am surprised that more people haven’t read this!
6. Reclaimed by Sarah Guillory. 731 ratings. This book surprised me in so many ways! I absolutely loved it and I really need to check out some more of this authors work!
5. Every Ugly word by Aimee L. Salter. 1249 ratings. This book sent me on a rollercoaster ride full of emotions! Definitely worth the read!
4. Say Her Name by James Dawson. 1747 ratings. This is a great take on the Bloody Mary story! I had to know what was going to happen all the way throughout this book!
3. Tiny Pretty Things by Sona Charapoitra and Dhonielle Clayton. 1953 ratings. I am actually so surprised that this book doesn’t have more ratings! I loved it and I cannot wait until the next instalment comes out!
2. Spelled by Betsy Schow . 2100 ratings. Despite having over 2000 ratings, I still think this book is underrated! everyone should be reading this book! It is hilarious!
1. Endure by Sara B. Larson. 2174 ratings. This book wrapped up the Defy trilogy pretty nicely!
So, that is my list! Do you have any of these books on your list? Feel free to leave comments and links and I will check them all out!
38 thoughts on “Top Ten Tuesday”
I can honestly say I haven’t even seen any of those yet :O Need to check some of those out for sure!
You most definitely should!! 🙂
Spelled sounds like an interesting book. Unhappily ever after, haha. I’ll be checking that one out.
It was HILARIOUS! Like, I couldn’t breathe funny! Most definitely one to read!!
Now I’m checking it out for sure 😀
Reblogged this on forthenovellovers.
I haven’t read any of these, but some are really calling to me! Especially Say Her Name and Every Ugly Word.
I really enjoyed them! I hope you add them to you TBR! 🙂
I like how we are pulling books out that have been sadly neglected. It’s fun to see books others like that haven’t made the bestseller lists. Thanks for sharing yours!
Here’s my Books I’ve Enjoyed That You Might Have Missed!
I know right! Doesn’t really help my TBR though!
Oooooh! Say Her Name looks pretty cool. I was always scared of the Bloody Mary legend as a kid. That one looks like a scary read! 😛
It was a pretty awesome book! Dawson is definitely worth a read! 🙂
I’ll add it to my TBR!
I hope you enjoy it 🙂
I’ll have to check some of these out! Especially Dirt Daughter.
I hope you like it if you read it!!
Say Her Name looks creepy hehe. I don’t have enough underrated books read to make my own list so I did my own topic hahah. Happy reading! http://www.curious-daisy.com/uncategorized/ten-books-you-should-read-asap-book-recommendations/
It was a pretty creepy read 🙂 definitely worth it 🙂 fair enough!
It isn’t letting me comment on your blog! I don’t know what is with the password thing but it isn’t working! Either way! I absolutely loved The Hobbit! I need to finish reading the rest of LOTR!
Every Ugly Word made me list this week too! I agree it was an emotional rollercoaster! I can’t believe it’s had so few ratings, it was brilliant. I really want to read Spelled too. It sounds amazing.
Rachel @ Paein-and-Ms4Tune
I was surprised when I saw how few ratings it has!! I loved spelled – just hilarious! Thanks for stopping by
I think I’m going to add Emerge and Say Her Name to my tbr! 🙂
Check out my TTT and my current international giveaway.
They are both pretty good reads :-)?
I haven’t read any of these, but a couple of them are on my TBR.
My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2016/07/05/top-ten-tuesday-64/
I hope you like them when you get to them 🙂
Well, I just bought copies of Reclaimed and Say Her Name! This week is dangerous for my wallet 🙂
I hope you like them!! 🙂 don’t even! I ordered 5 physical books from Amazon, a few kindle books and I walked into the bookshop earlier and came out with a copy of And I Darken … No self control!! 😂
Ohh great picks. I’ve read Spelled and I completely agree with you, it is underrated and it is hilarious as well! 😀 I seriously had no clue what was coming next with that book but I really loved it, and was practically in tears at some points I was laughing so hard!
I also have the whole of the Defy series on my to-read list. I’ve seen it around everywhere loads but only recently added it and now I can’t wait to get started on the first book. 🙂
I loved it!! I was snorting unlady like and everything!! I loved the Defy series too! Can’t wait to hear your thoughts! 🙂
I was probably snorting myself as I read this book 😀
Hopefully I’ll be able to get around to it soon-ish, and I’ll definitely post reviews after I’ve finished each! 🙂
I look forward to them! 😀
I haven’t read any of these yet, but they sound pretty good. Especially Spelled is on my TBR!
These are all definitely worth a read! Thanks for stopping by! 🙂
So many good books on this list. I loved Say Her Name and Tiny Pretty Things. Fab choices!
Thank you! 🙂
Well, 1-4 I know of. So there’s that.
I’ll have a look at the others. Every book deserves more ratings!
Hope you enjoy them!