Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by the Broke and Bookish
Hey guys! This weeks TTT is top ten underrated books (books with under 2000 ratings). 2 of these books are going to have over 2000 ratings, because I don#t have enough not to do it like that!
10. Dirt Daughter by Michele Shaw. This book only has 21(?!?) ratings! I actually got an ARC copy of this book from Netgalley – but this book really needs to be read more!
9. Little White Lies by Lesley Lokko. 202 ratings. I bought this book on a whim at the airport whilst waiting for a flight back to Germany! I actually really enjoyed it.
8. The Awakening by Melissa A. Craven. 237 ratings. Again, this is a book that I requested from Netgalley and I absolutely loved it! I cannot wait for the next instalment!
7. Unspeakable by Michelle K. Pickett. 490 ratings. This book tackled some really tough issues and I am surprised that more people haven’t read this!
6. Reclaimed by Sarah Guillory. 731 ratings. This book surprised me in so many ways! I absolutely loved it and I really need to check out some more of this authors work!
5. Every Ugly word by Aimee L. Salter. 1249 ratings. This book sent me on a rollercoaster ride full of emotions! Definitely worth the read!
4. Say Her Name by James Dawson. 1747 ratings. This is a great take on the Bloody Mary story! I had to know what was going to happen all the way throughout this book!
3. Tiny Pretty Things by Sona Charapoitra and Dhonielle Clayton. 1953 ratings. I am actually so surprised that this book doesn’t have more ratings! I loved it and I cannot wait until the next instalment comes out!
2. Spelled by Betsy Schow . 2100 ratings. Despite having over 2000 ratings, I still think this book is underrated! everyone should be reading this book! It is hilarious!
1. Endure by Sara B. Larson. 2174 ratings. This book wrapped up the Defy trilogy pretty nicely!
So, that is my list! Do you have any of these books on your list? Feel free to leave comments and links and I will check them all out!