Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by the Broke and Bookish
Hey guys! This weeks theme for TTT is top ten most anticipated releases for the second half of 2016. Can you actually believe we are halfway through June already?!? Where is this year going?? Without further ado, and in nor particular order:
10. Heartless by Marissa Meyer. Despite the fact that I still need to read Winter (I know, I am so behind!) I absolutely love the Lunar Chronicles!! So, I obviously cannot wait to see what this author is going to do with Alice in Wonderland! Publication Date: 8th November 2016.
9. Empire of Storms by Sarah J. Maas. I am currently reading Queen of Shadows and, whilst I am not that far into it, I am still loving it! Sarah J. Maas is an automatic buy for me! Besides, who can resist a cover like that??? Publication Date: 6th September 2016
8. One was Lost by Natalie D. Richards. I have never actually read a book by this author, although I have at least one more on my TBR! This book likes the perfect mystery thriller to keep me turning the pages at night! Publication Date: 4th October 2016
7. Furthermore by Tahereh Mafi. I adored the Shatter Me series by this author and I have been waiting for something new from her ever since!! I literally cannot wait to get my hands on this book! Plus, the cover is gorgeous! Publication Date: 30th August 2016
6. Last Stand by Rachel E. Carter. This book sadly has no cover yet and also no definitive release date. I do, however, love this series and I cannot wait to see what Carter does with our characters in this final instalment! Publication Date: 2016 (May be a hit or miss…)
5. A Torch Against the Night by Sabaa Tahir. Whilst I was a tad bit disappointed with An Ember in the Ashes, I am still intrigued to see what comes next for our characters!! Publication Date: 30th August 2016
4. Winning by Lara Deloza. I saw a review of this by Khanh (The Grinch) on Goodreads and for anyone who has ever seen one of her reviews, she is difficult to please. She seemed to enjoy this book, though, plus it looks like such fun read! Publication Date: 28th June 2016
3. Shiny Broken Pieces by Sona Charapoitra and Dhonielle Clayton. I was addicted to Tiny Pretty Things and couldn’t put the book down! I literally cannot wait for this book because I need to carry on my addiction! Publication Date: 12th July 2016
2. Nice Girls Endure by Chris Struyk – Bonn. This book tackles a really difficult subject and I am interested to see what the author has done with it. I have never seen this author before, so there is a first time for everything! Publication Date: 1st August 2016
1. Of Fire and Stars by Audrey Coulthurst. I think this book is pretty self explanatory because I do not know a single blogger or reader who doesn’t want to read this book! Publication Date: 22nd November 2016
So, thats it! I cannot wait for all of these books! #Problemsofabooknerd! What books are you guys all anticipating? Are you waiting for the same books, or are there others you are waiting for? Feel free to let me know and leave links!