Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by the Broke and Bookish
Hey guys! It is time for another TTT. This weeks tops is top ten books on my beach TBR list. I don’t buy into the whole beach themed, summer TBR’s – I normally just read whatever I feel like it! These books, however, are most definitely on my TBR list this summer! In no particular order:
10. Valley of the Moon by Bronwyn Archer. I requested an ARC copy of this book, and whilst waiting for the reply, I was approached by the author who gave me a free copy. A few days later I also received the ARC… so this needs to be read!
9. Winning by Lara Deloza. This is being released toward the end of June and it looks great!
8. Court of Fives by Kate Elliott. This is actually sat on my Kindle waiting for me!
7. Rebel of the Sands by Alwyn Hamilton. Again, this book is waiting for me on my Kindle… I am so behind!
6. Exit, Pursued by a Bear by E. K. Johnston. I have actually been excited for this book for what feels like forever. I really need to grab a copy!
5. The Forbidden Wish by Jessica Khoury Because we all need retellings in our lives
4. Air Awakens by Elise Kova. Yet another waiting on my Kindle…
3. The Outliers by Kimberly McCreight. This was a recent find on Goodreads, but I am so intrigued!
2. A Whole New World by Liz Bramwell. Because apparently I have a thing for Aladdin??
1. The Revenge Playbook by Rachael Allen. This looks very much John Tucker Must Die – wish, but it looks pretty amusing!
That’s it guys? What is on your beach TBR? Feel free to leave links and I will check them all out!