Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by the Broke and Bookish
Hey guys! 🙂 This weeks TTT is top ten books I picked up on a whim! So in nor particular order:
10. The Line by Teri Hall – Amazon recommended this to me and I decided to grab a copy! It wasn’t that bad – should really continue with this series!
9. Invisible – I – Am by Harriet Showman – I saw this on Netgalley and decided to request it! I did have a few problems with it, that weren’t meant to be there, so I have been given a new copy, without the grammatical errors and I am going to re read it!
8. Wrecked by Maria Padian – Again, I saw this on Netgalley and thought that this is definitely my kind of read! I received an ARC copy of this book and I really enjoyed it 🙂
7. A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas – Believe it or not, I actually had no idea what this book was even about before I went into it! I saw the authors name and decided I had to pick up a copy … without reading the premise.
6. Camp Outlook by Brenda Baker – Everything always comes back around to Netgalley!!
5. Cinder by Marissa Meyer – I ummed and ahhhed about this for a very long time before I just decided to pick it up. Kicked myself afterward for not picking it up sooner!
4. Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi – Because who can resist a cover like that!
3. Introductions: The Academy by C. L. Stone – This looked like my kind of read, so I picked it up!
2. Reluctant Guardian by Melissa J. Cunningham – i was offered a free copy of this book in return for an honest review. I just decided to take it, even though it wasn’t really my kind of thing.
- Dangerous Girls by Abigail Haas – I was in hospital, bored… I had to do something! I loved Dangerous Boys, so this was a must read…
- What did you guys pick up on a whim? Feel free to leave links and I will check them all out! Ignore the 2. and 3. … my WordPress is acting out!!
17 thoughts on “Top Ten Tuesday”
I was the same with Cinder. I heard about the premise a while ago, I was sold, but somehow I just never bought it until this year. And then I was knocking my head on the desk wondering why I didn’t pick it up sooner.
I know right!! Just kicked myself so much!!
Shatter Me was a super random book for me when I first read it. It was years ago when it just came out and I saw it at the library and picked it up because of the pretty cover. It’s not the greatest series in my eyes but I am glad I read it. Great list!! 🙂
I loved the cover and I am a major fan of the story as well 🙂 thanks for stopping by 🙂
You’re so, so right, with such a gorgeous cover, it’s hard to resist Shatter Me. And it’s so worth it,I love this book 🙂 Great list!
It just screams grab me!! Thanks!
I bought Dangerous girls last year, but I still haven’t read it!! I should hurry up and get to that! Great Top Ten! 😀
It such a great read!! You definitely have to get to it 🙂
I really need to get to Shatter Me! It just sounds so amazing. Great list!
My TTT- https://travellingthroughwords.wordpress.com/2016/05/17/__trashed/
It is a fantastic book!! 🙂 thanks
“A Court of Thorns and Roses” was kind of a whim buy for me too (though I HAD heard a very little bit about it before). I’d never read any of the authors other works, and that’s what so many people were recommending it based off of. It was one of those “Why not” moments. Definitely enjoyed it!
I enjoyed “Cinder” a lot too, but I’m struggling to get through the rest of the series. Still pick up and put down with “Cress”.
I have read the first two in the Throne of Glass series, so I knew that I had to pick up this book, based purely on the author. I just never thought to read the premise. I have read most of the Cinder series, but I have Winter sat waiting for me!! I really should get to that!
I loved Cinder, though I was not sure about it at first! I only gave in because of all the raving reviews and I’m happy I did because it became one of my favorites!
Also yes to Shatter Me and ACOTAR! With a cover like that, it’s hard to say no 🙂
I was exactly the same and then I was just kicking myself because I didn’t pick it up sooner!! Yes!! I love the ACOTAR and Shatter me series!! ACOMAF was even better than the first!!
LOVED Dangerous Girls. Such a good book!
Dangerous Girls was on my list this week too.
My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2016/05/17/top-ten-tuesday-57/