Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by the Broke and Bookish
Hey guys! It is time for another TTT! This weeks topic is top ten non bookish websites that you love to visit. I think this is going to be a really tough one for me, because I don’t visit a lot of websites outside of the bookish world!! So, there may be a few bookish ones sneaked in there! In no particular order:
10. Amazon. Whilst I use this website for books, I also use it for other things like English products I can’t buy over here, dvds, things for my son etc.
9. Epicurious. I get bored of eating the same foods very quickly, so I love to use this website to find new recipes that I can try out and tweak to make my own!!
8. Youtube. I mostly use youtube for music (obviously), hair styling tips and my fix of Gordon Ramsay and his insane insults!!
7. Facebook. This is a great way to keep up with all of my family and friends in England!
6. Pottermore. Yes, I am a part of Pottermore. I am Slytherin house (which is a tad bit embarrassing), and I love finding out new things about the world of HP!
5. Twitter. This is half book related half not. Some of my friends use Twitter a lot more than Facebook, so I keep up with them on there. This is also a great way to keep up with authors and bloggish people!
4. BBC News. I do like to keep up with the news (which I mostly do through the abc news app on my phone), but I prefer to do it in English, rather than German – it has a better ring to it!
3. Food Network. Again, food. I follow them on Facebook and instagram because I love watching the videos of their recipes! Plus, there are just so many that I want to try out!
2. Book Bub. A bookish one. I am officially out of non bookish websites for you! This website is a great place to follow deals on books! Whilst it is mostly set up for deals within the US (I clearly live in the wrong part of the world in that aspect), it does show me quite a few deals for Europe as well, and I have found quite a few books for my TBR list along the way!
1.Goodreads. Again, another great place to keep up with my bookish friends and everything else book related!
What do you guys have on your lists? Any new websites for me to visit? Feel free to leave a link and I will check out all of your lists! 🙂