Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by the Broke and Bookish.
Hey guys! This weeks TTT is top ten bookworm delights. I think there are so many different things to pick from that this is going to be hard to narrow down!! So, in no particular order:
10. The smell of books. Old books, new books, I love smelling them all!! This, of course, earns me some very weird looks from my non bookish husband – but I do not care!!
9. Befriending other bookish people in the blogosphere! I love finding new people to talk to and be friends with from or on Goodreads, my blog and other platforms! There are a lot of great people out there and our love for books unites us!
8. Team discussions. Obviously there are always differing opinions on who the main character should be with and this can often lead to a discussion! #TeamMaven and #TeamRhys 😉
7. Reading with a hot chocolate when it is snowing outside. This is probably my favourite thing to do because I love just sitting by the window and reading when it is snowing. Hot chocolate is obviously a given. This was inspired by the snow that is currently falling outside!!
6. Author contact. As a bookworm, author contact is the ultimate goal! I love being part of their groups and discussions and getting to know the authors past their books!
5. My blog. I love reviewing the books that I read and generating discussions about them. I think if I had to keep my opinions to myself about all of the books I read, I would probably explode.
4. My kindle is probably my most prized possession! Whilst I will always prefer physical books to an Ebook – the kindle is practical in the sense that I can take an entire library of books wherever I want and it doesn’t take up any space! Book reader’s dream…
3. Eye catching covers. I love covers that draw my attention! Pretty covers are always great because it is the first impression of a book!
2. Finding underrated books. Whilst I enjoy books that are very mainstream, hyped up books (Like ACOTAR), I love finding books that aren’t really that hyped up or well known.
1. Buying new books. This will probably most likely bankrupt me one day, but it is so worth it!!
So that is it!! What did you guys come up with? Feel free to leave links and comments below!