Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by the Broke and Bookish.
Hey guys! Time for another TTT. This week it is top ten books that made me laugh (or giggle). I am just going to jump right in there – so in no particular order:
10. Spelled by Betsy Schow. This book had me rolling around with laughter! Amazon
9. The Distance Between Us by Kasie West – This author never fails to make me smile or laugh! Especially because her books are just so damned cute!! Amazon
8. Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins – This book is pretty adorable, especially because the MC’s are easily relatable and fairly funny. Amazon
7. The Selection by Kiera Cass – America made me laugh more than once, especially because she reminded me of myself!! Amazon.
6. Introductions by C. L. Stone – This book (series) is very cutesy and the boys just make everything funnier! Amazon
5. Meant to Be by Lauren Morrill – I thought Jason was a wild card and fairly amusing. I loved his easy going attitude. Amazon.
4. Biggest Flirts by Jennifer Echols Another really easy going book in which the MC made me laugh throughout! Amazon
3. To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before by Jenny Han – I think certain situations in this book were highly amusing! Amazon
2. Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi – I know this is not your average laugh out loud book, but some of the things that Kenji came out with just had me in stitches! Amazon.
1. On the Fence by Kasie West – I know this is another Kasie West book, but who can resist the witty charm of this authors’ MC’s?? Amazon
That is it!! All of these books made me laugh in one form or another! What did you guys add? Please feel free to leave links and comments and I will check them all out!