Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by the Broke and Bookish.
Hey guys! Time for another TTT. This week it is top ten books that made me laugh (or giggle). I am just going to jump right in there – so in no particular order:
10. Spelled by Betsy Schow. This book had me rolling around with laughter! Amazon
9. The Distance Between Us by Kasie West – This author never fails to make me smile or laugh! Especially because her books are just so damned cute!! Amazon
8. Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins – This book is pretty adorable, especially because the MC’s are easily relatable and fairly funny. Amazon
7. The Selection by Kiera Cass – America made me laugh more than once, especially because she reminded me of myself!! Amazon.
6. Introductions by C. L. Stone – This book (series) is very cutesy and the boys just make everything funnier! Amazon
5. Meant to Be by Lauren Morrill – I thought Jason was a wild card and fairly amusing. I loved his easy going attitude. Amazon.
4. Biggest Flirts by Jennifer Echols Another really easy going book in which the MC made me laugh throughout! Amazon
3. To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before by Jenny Han – I think certain situations in this book were highly amusing! Amazon
2. Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi – I know this is not your average laugh out loud book, but some of the things that Kenji came out with just had me in stitches! Amazon.
1. On the Fence by Kasie West – I know this is another Kasie West book, but who can resist the witty charm of this authors’ MC’s?? Amazon
That is it!! All of these books made me laugh in one form or another! What did you guys add? Please feel free to leave links and comments and I will check them all out!
15 thoughts on “Top Ten Tuesday”
Not one, but TWO Kasie West books? Okay. I need to read these right now, ahah. It’s totally the kind of book I’m supposed to LOVE. Great list 😀
I have loved all of Kasie West’s books so far!! I really need to read the Fill In Boyfriend!!! Thanks! 🙂
I totally forgot about To All The Boy’s I’ve Loved Before! Kitty cracked me up so much! 😀
Great Top Ten!
She was a pretty great character 🙂 thanks for stopping by!
To All The Boys I’ve Loved Before made my list. Lara Jean knows how to put herself in I-can’t-stop-chuckling situations. =P
Also, I haven’t read those books by Kasie West, but I’ve read The Fill-In Boyfriend, which made me laugh. A lot! I think I’ll have to check out those Kasie West books you mentioned
Happy readings! 😉
Sehe definitely did!! I am a fan of anything Kasie West related – but they are definitely laugh out Louds!! Thanks for stopping by!
I’ve read three books on this list. Anna & TFK and Shatter Me did make me laugh! Most of the others here are on my TBR. 🙂
I hope you like them when you get to them!! 🙂 thanks for stopping by!
I forgot about The Selection – America made me laugh too! 🙂
Here’s my TTT.
She was pretty great! And so relatable!
Yes she was! Not so much of a pushover as a lot of heroines.
Spelled looks like great fun!
It is 100% worth the read!!! There was a lot of unlady like snorting coming from me, which earned frowns from my dad!!! I recommend it 🙂
Nice list! I LOVED Anna and the French Kiss and Shatter Me (Kenji is hilarious!). The others sound really great too, I love the kind of cute humor in YA contemporaries so I should definitely check them out!
I do definitely recommend all of these! I think a lot of them are just perfect summer reads 🙂 Spelled I think is definitely number one on this list, though!! Highly recommended!!