Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by the Broke and Bookish
Hey guys! Just want to quickly say before I do my TTT that the reason I haven’t reviewed for a little while is because I am helping my dad move! AS anyone who has moved before knows – there is a lot more stuff there then you actually knew! I am still stalking all of your reviews though – so no slacking! 😛
Anyway, back to the TTT. This week’s TTT is top ten accounts to follow on social media. I think this is a great way to highlight blogs etc! So, without further ado and in no particular order:
10. Chrissi Reads – I have followed this blog for quite a while! I have actually added a lot of books to my TBR through this blog!
9. Drizzle & Hurricane Books – I actually started following Marie’s blog fairly recently, but we have chatted a couple of times before that! I think she is very easy to befriend and a great writer!
8. Overflowing Bookshelves – I followed thisblog way back when and it never gets old for me!
7. Khanh (The Grinch) – I follow these reviews on Goodreads, she is nicknamed The Grinch for a reason. Her reviews are pretty refreshing as she is not as generous with the stars as most other bloggers/reviewers!
6. Paper Fury – I love Cait Grace’s reviews!! She is funny and witty and never fails to make me smile – even if I haven’t read the book!
5. Books The Thing – I really enjoy Erika’s blog because it highlights both books that I have and would read and books that are totally out of my comfort zone!
4. Nut Free Nerd – Again, another blog that I have been following since I pretty much started mine! Again, books that I read and books that I don’t!
3. Epic Reads – This is my go to site for quotes, new books, quizzes and more! I really love this site!
2. Heir of Glitter – I really enjoy reading Olivia’s blog and comparing her opinions to my own. Plus, her blog name sounds like something from the Throne of Glass series!!
1. Rachel E. Carter – Whilst Rachel is an author ( The Black Mage series), she reviews a lot on Goodreads – which I really enjoy reading! She is also very forthcoming with her fans, which makes her all the more likeable!
So thats it!! 🙂 Who did you guys highlight? Feel free to leave comments and links below and I will check them all out!
23 thoughts on “Top Ten Tuesday”
❤ Thank you so much for mentioning me! I'm glad you've found a lot of books through me!
yours was one of the first I followed 🙂 So no problem!
Thank you so much for including me! This made my day. ❤ Also, my blog name was partially inspired by a Throne of Glass book. 😛
No problem – that explains the name then! 😀
Aww, thank you so, so much, you are the sweetest, and I love every single conversation we have! We need to chat more, definitely! ❤ Thank you sso much! And thanks for the recommendations, I'm definitely going to check out those blogs 🙂
Thank you! 🙂 no problem! We should definitely chat more 🙂
I’m always interested in finding new book folks to follow! Thank you.
I love finding new blogs – and sharing them this week was great!
100% with you about Khanh — just love how humorous her reviews are, especially the negative ones. She’s so refreshingly honest, isn’t she? 🙂
Here’s my list, and good luck with moving! It can be soooo tedious. 😛
Her reviews are pretty great – even if I disagree with over half of them!! Thanks! Luckily my dad is getting rid of most things!
Totally agree – sometimes it’s just fun to read reviews you disagree with because it does open up your mind to the other perspective. 🙂
Hi Lauren – thank you for including me! ❤ I'm headed to check out the other blogs on your list. 🙂
No problem 🙂
I see Paper Fury mentioned quite a lot. I check her out from time to time and have to admit she does have one great blog. Thanks for all the new recommendations!
She is pretty great 🙂 no problem 🙂
Cait is the best blogger out there hehe. Happy reading! https://ireadboooks.wordpress.com/2016/04/05/ten-booktubers-you-should-follow/
She is pretty great 🙂 thanks for stopping by!
Great picks this week. This weeks topic has to be one of my all time favourites, I have managed to find some brilliant bookish people to follow. Thank you for your great recommendations 🙂 I LOVE Cait, she’s one of my absolute favourite book bloggers. You can see my picks here.
Thank you 🙂 so have I!! Cait is pretty great! 🙂 Thanks for stopping by!
Thanks for the shoutout!! 🙂
Great list! I’m already following some of these, but a few are new to me. I’ll have to check them out.
Thank you and thanks for stopping by 🙂