Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by the Broke and Bookish
Hey guys! Just want to quickly say before I do my TTT that the reason I haven’t reviewed for a little while is because I am helping my dad move! AS anyone who has moved before knows – there is a lot more stuff there then you actually knew! I am still stalking all of your reviews though – so no slacking! 😛
Anyway, back to the TTT. This week’s TTT is top ten accounts to follow on social media. I think this is a great way to highlight blogs etc! So, without further ado and in no particular order:
10. Chrissi Reads – I have followed this blog for quite a while! I have actually added a lot of books to my TBR through this blog!
9. Drizzle & Hurricane Books – I actually started following Marie’s blog fairly recently, but we have chatted a couple of times before that! I think she is very easy to befriend and a great writer!
8. Overflowing Bookshelves – I followed thisblog way back when and it never gets old for me!
7. Khanh (The Grinch) – I follow these reviews on Goodreads, she is nicknamed The Grinch for a reason. Her reviews are pretty refreshing as she is not as generous with the stars as most other bloggers/reviewers!
6. Paper Fury – I love Cait Grace’s reviews!! She is funny and witty and never fails to make me smile – even if I haven’t read the book!
5. Books The Thing – I really enjoy Erika’s blog because it highlights both books that I have and would read and books that are totally out of my comfort zone!
4. Nut Free Nerd – Again, another blog that I have been following since I pretty much started mine! Again, books that I read and books that I don’t!
3. Epic Reads – This is my go to site for quotes, new books, quizzes and more! I really love this site!
2. Heir of Glitter – I really enjoy reading Olivia’s blog and comparing her opinions to my own. Plus, her blog name sounds like something from the Throne of Glass series!!
1. Rachel E. Carter – Whilst Rachel is an author ( The Black Mage series), she reviews a lot on Goodreads – which I really enjoy reading! She is also very forthcoming with her fans, which makes her all the more likeable!
So thats it!! 🙂 Who did you guys highlight? Feel free to leave comments and links below and I will check them all out!