Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by the Broke and Bookish
Hey guys!! It has been an extremely long while since I last did one of these! This week’s TTT is 10 of my recent 5 star reads. I am going to change this a little bit and do 10 of my 4/5 star reads because lately, I haven’t had that many 5 stars! So, in no particular order:
10. Reclaimed by Sarah Guillory. This is one of those books that jumped my TBR list and I read it almost as soon as I put it on my TBR! I gave this book 4/5 stars. You can find my review here. Grab your copy here!
9. A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas. I literally went into this book with absolutely no idea what it was about! I did’t read the premise before starting! Either way, I really enjoyed this book and gave it 4/5 stars. Find my review here. Grab your copy here!
8. The Dead House by Dawn Kurtagich. This book creeped. Me. Out. I literally didn’t go to bed without my husband – and he was back late!! I gave this book 4/5 stars. Find my review here! Grab your copy here.
3. Snow Like Ashes by Sara Raasch Again, who wasn’t waiting for this book?? I jumped on this bandwagon pretty late but better late than never! I gave this book 4/5 stars. See my review here. Grab your copy here.
2. Queen of Always by Sherry D. Ficklin. I adored this series! I am not normally one for historical fiction, but this was pretty amazing! I gave this book 4/5 stars. Find my review here. Grab your copy here!
1. The Winner’s Curse by Marie Rutkoski I really enjoyed this book – but I wasn’t so keen on the second! Hopefully the third will live up to my expectations! I gave this book 4/5 stars! Find my review here. Grab your copy here!
So that is it! You can probably understand now why I had to change the theme a little bit!! What did you guys add? Feel free to leave your lists below and I will check them out!