Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by the Broke and Bookish.
Hey guys!! Hope you all had a great christmas and got everything that you all wanted and had fun rocking around the tree! 🙂 This weeks TTT is top ten most anticipated releases for the first half of 2016 – but I will probably just go for the whole of 2016! So, in no particular order:
10. The Crown by Kiera Cass. This really is the last instalment in the Selection set and I just cannot wait!
9. This is Where it Ends by Marieke Nijkamp I literally cannot wait to read this book!! I love books with themes like this and I just … need it!
8. Glass Sword by Victoria Aveyard. I think as an official member of the Scarlet Guard, it is my duty to pine for this book… which I was doing even before I became a member!
7. Heartless by Marissa Meyer This is not the official cover, but good enough for the point – if this book is anywhere near as good as the Lunar Chronicles, then we are in for a treat!
6. Lady Renegades by Rachel Hawkins. For anyone who read my reviews of the first two, I was less than impressed. Having said that, I am willing to give this series a chance to get the finale right!
5. Endure by Sara B. Larson. I adore this series and I literally cannot wait for this instalment!
4. Furthermore by Tahereh Mafi. Again, I adore Mafi’s writing, so I cannot wait to see what she in store for us next!
3. The May Queen Murders by Sarah Jude. I know nothing about this author – but the premise looks promising! 🙂
2. Shiny Broken Pieces by Sona Charaiporta and Dhonielle Clayton. I LOVED Tiny Pretty Things!!! So, it is obvious that I need this book!
1. Hoax by C. L. Stone. This doesn’t have any form of cover whatsoever and also no premise! It is, however, the 5th in the Scarab Beetle series and I can’t wait!
Thats it!! What are you guys waiting on? Feel free to leave links and answers below!