Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by the Broke and Bookish.
Hey guys! This weeks TTT is a Thanksgiving Freebie! So, the only thing I seem to actually know about Thanksgiving is what I see in the movies – Family and enough food to last a few months! Anyway, away from American holidays, I am going to do top ten series I am thankful for! There are so many series that I just LOVE and I am not sure what I would do if they didn’t exist. Of course, I also have to narrow it down! In no particular order:
10. Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi. I adore this series!! Especially because this is the first book in which I fell in love with the seemingly evil character instead of the character that we are supposed to love!
9. Introductions by C. L. Stone. The Ghost Bird series is something that I am addicted to. I get withdrawal symptoms whilst having to wait for the next instalment.
8. A Song of Ice and Fire by George R. R. Martin. This is a given – anything that is great on the big screen and in print is worth a spot on this list!
7. The Selection by Kiera Cass. A dystopian version of The Bachelor – what’s not to love?
6. Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor. “Once upon a time, an angel and a devil fell in love. It did not end well.”
5. The Lunar Chronicles by Marissa Meyer. I was late to jump onto this bandwagon – but better late than never!
4. Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas. I actually really need to catch up with this series, but I love what I have read of it!
3. The Stolen Empire by Sherry D. Ficklin. Historical fiction… I adored this series from the very beginning and I cannot wait to read the last instalment.
2. Defy by Sara B. Larson. A strong female lead and a lot of action – anyone who doesn’t love this series lives clearly under a rock. Again, I cannot wait for the last instalment!
1. Splintered by A. G. Howard. For the madness in all of us!
So, this is it (
here I am). What did you guys do? Feel free to leave comments and links below.