Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by the Broke and Bookish.
Hey guys! This weeks TTT is a Thanksgiving Freebie! So, the only thing I seem to actually know about Thanksgiving is what I see in the movies – Family and enough food to last a few months! Anyway, away from American holidays, I am going to do top ten series I am thankful for! There are so many series that I just LOVE and I am not sure what I would do if they didn’t exist. Of course, I also have to narrow it down! In no particular order:
10. Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi. I adore this series!! Especially because this is the first book in which I fell in love with the seemingly evil character instead of the character that we are supposed to love!
9. Introductions by C. L. Stone. The Ghost Bird series is something that I am addicted to. I get withdrawal symptoms whilst having to wait for the next instalment.
8. A Song of Ice and Fire by George R. R. Martin. This is a given – anything that is great on the big screen and in print is worth a spot on this list!
7. The Selection by Kiera Cass. A dystopian version of The Bachelor – what’s not to love?
6. Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor. “Once upon a time, an angel and a devil fell in love. It did not end well.”
5. The Lunar Chronicles by Marissa Meyer. I was late to jump onto this bandwagon – but better late than never!
4. Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas. I actually really need to catch up with this series, but I love what I have read of it!
3. The Stolen Empire by Sherry D. Ficklin. Historical fiction… I adored this series from the very beginning and I cannot wait to read the last instalment.
2. Defy by Sara B. Larson. A strong female lead and a lot of action – anyone who doesn’t love this series lives clearly under a rock. Again, I cannot wait for the last instalment!
1. Splintered by A. G. Howard. For the madness in all of us!
So, this is it (
here I am). What did you guys do? Feel free to leave comments and links below.
25 thoughts on “Top Ten Tuesday”
EEEKKK!! Finally I have found someone who loves CL Stone as much as me! How excited are you for The Healing Power of Sugar?? I am bummed I have to work today so I can’t sit at home and read it! That series is like crack!
I love all of her books! The Scarab Beetle Series is also pretty addictive! I have had The Healing Power of Sugar for about a week now and I still haven’t had time to read it! I get all of her books about a week before the release date!! 🙂 Thanks for stopping by.
Oh my gosh! How do you get on her ARC list?!?!? She is like the only author I am such a fan girl of whose ARC list I am not on!
Write an email to the publishing house, they send it to her and she will reply 🙂
Aww, Shatter Me, this series is SO awesome, one of my favorites, too!! I didn’t know Splintered, but this cover sure caught my eye, I’m going to check that one out right away! 😀
I adored the Shatter Me series from the get go! Warner is my guilty pleasure! The Splintered series was amazing! Alice in Wonderland revamped! You’re probably going to love it!
He’s my guilty pleasure, too! He’s just so…well, Warner, haha, I love him! 🙂 Aw that sounds pretty awesome!! 😀
He’s one of those characters that I wished existed!
I’m thankful for The Lunar Chronicles too! It’s definitely my favourite series I’ve read this year.
My Top Ten Tuesday.
I think it would be hard for me to pick a favourite series! The Lunar Chronicles would definitely be in the running, though.
Hi! I’m thankful for series reading, too! 🙂
Where would we be without series?
This is a great list! A lot of these series are amazing, and I am thankful for their existence as well!
I loved all of these series!! Thanks for stopping by 🙂
I also loved Cinder, and want to read Splintered soon, because of it!! Have a Happy Thanksgiving! Here’s my Top Ten Tuesday
Not entirely sure how you got to Splintered from Cinder, but both series are amazing! I don’t actually celebrate Thanksgiving being a Brit and all, but I hope you have a happy Thanksgiving if you do celebrate it! 🙂
I loved the Shatter Me series. Much more than I expected! Great list.
Me too! Thanks for stopping by
I love the Throne of Glass series too! I hope you enjoy the rest of it.
My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2015/11/24/top-ten-tuesday-32/
It is a great series! 🙂 I love Celaena
I am a fan of books that are in a series too. I have enjoyed the Outlander series by Diana Gabaldon.
Here’s a link to my TTT post for this week: http://captivatedreader.blogspot.com/2015/11/top-ten-tuesday-top-ten-bookishbloggish.html
Series are just amazing because you can stay in the world just a little longer 🙂
I loved Cinder – and I see a few others here I’ve been meaning to read. Glad to know they are good! Here’s my TTT.
They are definitely worth checking out! 🙂