Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by the Broke and Bookish.
Hey people! Time for another TTT. Is it just me, or does it seem like this year is flying? It feels like yesterday when I wrote last weeks TTT. Oh well, this weeks TTT is Top Ten Books on My Summer TBR. My summer TBR is a list that seems to be constantly updating itself, so while this is what I am currently hoping to read this summer, it may change based on books that I add to my TBR or books that I actually get. Without further ado, and in no particular order:
10. Those Girls by Lauren Saft. I added this book to my TBR a few weeks ago, and it made my summer TBR 🙂
9. Spelled by Betsy Schow. Who doesn’t love a retelling of childhood fairytales?
8. P.S. I Still Love You by Jenny Han. I loved To All The Boys I’ve loved Before and I have been waiting for this book for ages! I actually already own a copy and I will be cracking it open after I have finished reading A Storm of Swords!
7. Beautiful player by Christina Lauren. Again, another series that I have adored so far and again a book that I already own but need to read!
6. The Art of Being Normal by Lisa Williamson. I added this to my TBR list after reading a glowing review of it! Plus, I am adding it to my British Books Challenge – definitely a book that I want to read over the summer!
5. The Fill In Boyfriend by Kasie West. Anything Kasie West has written is perfect Summer reading and I literally cannot wait to open this book! I have loved every book that she has written and she is definitely on my favourite authors list.
4. Tiny Pretty Things by Sona Charaipotra and Dhonielle Clayton. As a Black Swan fan and as a current PLL binge watcher (although I was a fan quite a while back), these two definitely need to meet! Who doesn’t enjoy reading about bitchy girls?
3. They All Fall Down by Roxanne ST. Claire. Again, PLL meets Final Destination. I know what Final Destination is about but I have never actually seen it! Either way, this is definitely on my summer TBR.
2. The Revenge Playbook by Rachael Allen. I find books about revenge fairly funny and enjoyable and they normally remind me of John Tucker Must Die and they are, at least for me, feel good books! Schadenfreude…
1. The Dead House by Dawn Kurtagich. I guess this is really a summery book, rather more of a halloween read. However, this is being release late summer and it is a book I NEED!! It looks so cool! So, to hell with normal, cutesy summer reads and bring on the horror! 🙂
That’s it guys! I could have easily carried on beyond the realms of ten books, but I stuck to the rules. *pats back* Now, I am off to have a lay down before attempting to eat again… What are your summer TBR’s this year? Feel free to leave your comments and links below and I will check them all out! 🙂