Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by the Broke and Bookish
This weeks TTT is top ten most anticipated releases for the rest of 2015. When I looked at this last night, I almost felt daunted by this weeks TTT! There are so many books out there that I am waiting for – I am not even sure I know where to start! Either way, here goes in no particular order:
10. Are You Still There by Sarah Lynn Scheerger. I saw this on Netgalley and added it to my TBR list! Unfortunately, I am in the wrong region to actually get a copy of this as an ARC, but September isn’t that far away!
9. Dirt Daughter by Michele Shaw. Again, another find on Netgalley – this little gem was published today!
8. This is Where it Ends by Marieke Nijkamp. Netgalley is my best friend for new releases. This is being released January 5th 2016, but I have requested it from Neutgalley and I feel like, if I don’t get an ARC for it, someone is going to have to build me a time machine because the wait for this book is just too long!
7. Tiny Pretty Things by Sona Charaipotra and Dhonielle Clayton. As a fan of both Pretty Little Liars and Black Swan – I am definitely looking forward to getting my hands on this book! This has just been published (May 26th) by HarperTeen!
6. Those Girls by Lauren Saft. I added this to my TBR after seeing it on one of the blogs that I follow and I am definitely intrigued by this book! Again, this book was published today!
5. What We Saw by Aaron Hartzler. The fact that this book is based on real life events makes me want to read it even more! It is being published in September!
4. Most Likely to Succeed by Jennifer Echols. I have adored The Superlatives series so far and I am definitely looking forward to the conclusion! This is being published in early August, so it may still make my summer reading!
3. Spelled by Betsy Schow. Who doesn’t love a jiggle up of all the old childhood classics? This book has just been released (beginning of June) and I really need to get my hands on it!
2. The Revenge Playbook by Rachael Allen. Any kind of film or book about a school revenge plot done well is a thing to behold! I am interested to see how this one will play out when it is released next month!
1. Scripted by Maya Rock. The premise of this book reminded me a little bit of The Truman Show (with Jim Carrey), and I wondered what it would be like to read! This was published in February… So, about time I actually got a copy!
There are so many more books that I am looking forward to, that I feel guilty for having to cut down to just ten books! I have the feeling that this weeks TTT is going to have my TBR list sky rocketing in numbers more than usual… I am going to have to crack down on reading, rather than just catching up with Pretty Little Liars!! Feel fret leave your links and comments below and I will check all of your lists out!