Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by the Broke and Bookish
Hey guys! I nearly completely forgot to do a TTT today because it doesn’t feel like a Tuesday – it feels like a Monday. It was bank holiday over here, and my husband wasn’t at work yesterday, hence the Monday morning feeling! Either way, thanks to an email from WordPress themselves informing me of someone liking one of my posts, they reminded me that it was Tuesday by the recent posts of the liker! Yay! Any who, this weeks TTT is top ten books that will be in my summer beach bag! I love summer and everything to do with summer! Although, sitting out in a bikini this year may not be happening if I end up with a massive stomach… Anyway, in no particular order, here are my top ten picks for this years summer.
10. Hunting Lila by Sarah Alderson. This book is actually one of my TBR for my British Books Challenge – I am just waiting for the mood to take me there!
9. The Fill in Boyfriend by Kasie West. I adore Kasie West’s writing and have been waiting for this book since last year! I am looking forward to reading it!
8. Those Girls by Lauren Saft. I added this fairly recently to my TBR list and, other than the fact that she shares my name, this book looks really good!
7. Ten by Gretchen McNeil. I found this while surfing Goodreads, definitely looking forward to this read – even if it isn’t summery!
6. The Wrath and The Dawn by Renee Ahdieh. I never actually planned to add this to my TBR, but after seeing this everywhere, I have decided that I need to form my own opinion on this book.
5. Cruel Summer by James Dawson. I loved Say Her Name by James Dawson, and after recently realising that he is actually a British author, I am going to read some more of his stuff for my British Books Challenge
4. None of the Above by I. W. Gregorio. I added this to my TBR after seeing it in a Goodreads newsletter. The subject matter looks interesting – I just hope the execution lives up!
3. All The Bright Places by Jennifer Niven. I have heard a lot of things about this book and I am looking forward to forming my own opinion!
2. The Secrets We Keep by Trisha Leaver. Again, I added this to my TBR after seeing in a Goodreads Newsletter!
1. In a World Just Right by Jen Brooks. This book looks really interesting and I am looking forward to actually reading it!
So that’s it! Feel free to leave your links and answers in the comments section below and I will check them all out!