Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by the Broke and Bookish.
Hi guys! I am sorry I have been absent – moving house and all that! I am currently back at my dad’s house, but I will be going back to our new house later- so I have time to do a quick TTT :-). This week it is Top Ten favourite books from the last three years. This is probably going to be really hard since there are so many amazing books out there. However, in no particular order:
10. Forbidden by Tabitha Suzuma. I absolutely loved this book! I was really wary of actually picking it up at first because of the subject matter – but this book is definitely worth the read. It has has you feeling things you never thought possible!
9. Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi. This entire series had me hooked from the get go and I felt so sad when it came to the ending of the series. I wish there were more books!
8. The Selection by Kiera Cass. Anyone who knows me knows just how addicted I was to these books! I freaked when I found out that she is going to be writing another installment and I literally cannot wait to get my hands on it!
7. Divergent by Veronica Roth. While I loved all three books, this one was definitely my favourite. I loved the characters and the pace of the book. This is one of those books that I could happily read over and over again.
6. Wither by Lauren DeStefano. Other than the fact that the Author and I share the same first name, I was surprised by how quickly I flew through this book. I liked the dystopian world she set at my feet – I really need to read the rest of the series.
5. The Academy: Introductions by C. L. Stone. For regular readers of my blog, you all know just how fast I flew through these books. I have also been put onto the mailing list for ARC versions of the authors new releases because I loved them that much! Need I say more?
4. The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin. This is one of those books that make you question everything you know about reality. I love it!
3. The Distance Between Us by Kasie West. Anything Kasie West is sure to be a book that I will adore. I have loved everything she has written so far. This book is one of my favourites of hers because of the dynamics of the characters. I felt like I could relate to everyone and I ended up enjoying the book more because of it.
2. Queen of Someday by Sherry D. Ficklin. This was actually my first ever approved ARC on Netgalley and I ended up absolutely loving it! I also recently read the next installment – which comes out later this year, which was even better than this book!
1. Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins. This is a really cutesie series and really lifts your mood if you are in a bad one! From all three books this is definitely my favourite one – but I really did love them all! I loved the fact that the characters are reoccurring ones throughout the series!
This is it guys! It was a pretty hard list to conjure and I feel bad about leaving out some of the other books that I love! What are your Top Ten? Feel free to leave either an answer or link in the comments below and I will check them out.