Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by the Broke and Bookish
Hey guys! This weeks TTT is Top Ten booish problems that I have – so in no particular order:
10. If I lend out a book, it has to be given back to me in the condition that I gave it out. I hate getting books back with dog eared pages or anything!
9. Finding space for physical copies of books. I prefer physical copies to digital copies because I love the feel of the book in my hand. Finding the actual space, however, is always a problem!
8. After finding the space for my books, they have to be sorted into alphabetical order by the authors last name. Sort of a weird OCD.
7. Waiting on books. Whether it is a continuation of a series or a single book on its own, waiting on a book is just horrible.
6. My TBR list is literally a monster. It is a list that always seems to be getting bigger rather than getting smaller! For every book I take off of the list, I add about 3 more!
5. Being a mood reader can be a bit of a pain. I always read a book based on what I feel like at the time rather than being able to just pick up a book. Sometimes my mood changes halfway through a book, though, and I have to force myself to finish it.
4. Sometimes when I read books, I want the characters to actually be real! I can imagine some of the characters that I have read actually being my best friends. The wishes of a reader…
3. Being told I read too much is kind of annoying. My friends think that I am weird because I spend all of my free time with my nose in a book.
2. Sometimes writing a review can be a bit difficult. Either I don’t know how to put my thoughts and feelings of a book into words or I am just confused about whether or not I actually liked the book.
1. DNF ing a book. I absolutely detest it when I don’t finish a book because I feel like I should be giving the book another chance. However, I can’t find it in me to finish a book that I just don’t enjoy.
What are your bookish problems? Feel free to leave your answers or links in the comments section below.
4 thoughts on “Top Ten Tuesday”
I really hate when I give books and they don’t give them back or they stay with them more than a year! DNFing a book is really hard to me too! Boys are better is books, hahaha. great list! my ttt<3
I always make sure that I get them back! Boys are definitely better in books! Thanks for stopping by!
I feel like I actually get more hits of inspiration to ramble about nonsense when I’m unsure if I liked/disliked the book (I think I’m just weird in that way); although I will say that these often take longer to write up!
Joey via. thoughts and afterthoughts.
Rambling is sometimes what I end up doing too! 😊