Hey guys! 🙂 I was nominated by Written Word Worlds to take part in this award – so thank you for the nomination! It has been quite a while since I did one of these sorts of things, so stick with me on this!
Here is what you have to do:
Write 7 facts about yourself
Nominate 15 others to take part
Let them know that they have been tagged
So, away from the rules for now, here are my seven facts that you lovely people may or may not know about me:
7. For those of you who either aren’t from the UK or attend school in a different country etc, in Year 10 we are required to do two weeks Work Experience. I did mine in the local library from where I lived and I absolutely Hated it! With a capital H. I am a lover of books – but there was never enough work for me to do there and I had actually read all of the YA books that were there, so I was stuck, bored, doing nothing. For hours. Unless it is in a huge library like you find in the middle of America, never again!
6. I am one of those people who believe that you are never too old for Disney. I love Disney and everything about it! I was watching a Disney film the other day which won some weird looks from my Dad. Obviously I had to explain this concept to him, to which he replied “uh huh” and walked off. I will be 80 and forcing my grandchildren to watch Disney!
5. As a result of living in Germany for nearly three years, I speak fluent German and have also studied, worked and read in German. I prefer to read and watch tv in English, however, because I don’t feel that German has the right infliction when trying to bring across an emotion. Especially since most tv shows are dubbed over in German!!
4. As a chocoholic, I find American chocolate to be absolutely disgusting! I don’t understand how Americans have survived this long without a decent bar of chocolate to hand!! I will forever and always be a Milka and a Cadbury fan… unless of course, Kraft keep changing stuff. Then it will only be Milka!
3. I love the fact that I am part of the generation who grew up watching a VCR and rewinding them with my fingers afterward; being told I had to be back before the street lamps turned on and getting back up after falling off of a bike. Climbing trees and generally being a monkey is definitely a highlight of my childhood! Nowadays every child wants an iPhone, has facebook and wants to be older than they are! Relax, enjoy your childhood while you can.
2. Whilst I don’t consider myself to be a gamer girl; if I am not reading or stealing my dad’s iPad to play Hay Day, you will most likely find me on the Xbox playing some form of Lord of the Rings game or any sort of sword fighting game that is similar. I often play with my brother who normally runs off without me and steals everything he can just to annoy me!
1. I hate most forms of travel. Flying, sailing, driving, I hate it because I get travel sick, I am afraid of heights and I always think the worse! My poor poor husband had to suffer an hour of flying with me and was commenting that I was still green in the face 5 hours afterward. Just sleep it off.
Ok, there are my seven facts – that was a lot harder than I actually anticipated. It is almost like when someone asks you to tell them about yourself and you have to question who you actually are! I am supposed to nominate 15 people to do this award – but I am not sure who likes this sort of thing and who doesn’t. So I would rather nominate everyone who reads this post, and you can either choose to do it or not to do it. Hopefully you feel like you know me better 🙂