Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by the Broke and Bookish.
This weeks TTT is books that I cannot believe I haven’t read from X genre. I am going to change it just a little bit to books that I can’t believe I haven’t read yet! so in no particular order…
10. The Outcast Prince by Shona Husk. Now I literally only bumped into this book because I saw the fourth book in the series on Netgalley and decided that I had to check it out. I cannot believe I didn’t find this book sooner! It looks like the sort of book I would love.
9. The Cinderella Moment by Jennifer Kloester. Anyone who knows me knows that I am a sucker for fairy tales, disney stuff and complicated love stories. I have had this on my TBR for a while… I really need to get around to reading it!
8. Hunting Lila by Sarah Alderson. Again, another book that I have had on my TBR for what seems like an age, but a book that I have never gotten around too!
7. The Girl From the Well by Rin Chupeco. Because who doesn’t love some supernatural revenge?
6. Dangerous Girls by Abigail Haas. I have read Dangerous Boys, so the obvious next step would be to read Dangerous Girls… All I need to do is find a copy!
5. Rebel Belle by Rachel Hawkins. Another book that I have been meaning to read but haven’t gotten around to. It’s such a shame considering I have heard so many great things about this book.
4. The Fault in Our Stars by John Green. Okay, before you all come after me in a book frenzy because I haven’t read this staple, I can explain. I had the opportunity to read this book over and over again and I had and still have the opportunity to go and buy it in English from my local bookshop. However, I am worried about reading it because of all the hype that surrounds it. I don’t want to go into it and then find that it really wasn’t as good as every is saying it is and be horribly disappointed.
3. Ignite by Sara B. Larson. I absolutely adored the first in this series (Defy) and I was hankering to get this book. Sadly, however, I haven’t and I feel like kicking myself.
2. Thief by C. L. Stone. This isn’t part of the Ghost Bird Series, this is the first in the Scarab Beetle Series but still follows the Academy. Of course I cannot believe that I haven’t read this book yet!! Hello??
1. The Boyfriend Thief by Shana Norris. I love plot lines like this! 🙂
I could pick out so many more, picking just ten is such hard work. Here you have it though! What is on your list? Feel free to leave you link and I will check them out! 🙂