Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by Broke and Bookish
Hey guys! this post is a little late in the day because I was at work and I have just sat down for five minutes! This weeks TTT is Top Ten Characters that would be sat at my lunch table (If I were still in school). I have so many ideas about this one it is unreal! It is hard to fit it into 10…
10. Celaena from Throne of Glass. Celaena is a very strong, stubborn, say it as it is character. She reminds me a little bit of me. I love her so very much!
9. Etienne St Clair from Anna and the French Kiss. St Clair is such a humorous and charismatic character that he would just have to sit at my table! .
8. Karou from Daughter of Smoke and Bone. Karou would be the weird and wonderful that every lunch table needs! Her artsy drawings and classic creatures would probably keep everyone entertained!
7. Warner from the Shatter Me series. I absolutely love Warner! He is literally so cute and swoon worthy. He is the shy and introverted person in the group – until you get to know him, that is!
6. Lilah Montgomery from Open Road Summer. There is always that one person who is more well known from the group than others. Whether it’s in school, on the internet or somewhere else! Lilah is famous, but she is kind, generous and very loyal!
5. Lara Jean from to all the boys I’ve loved before. Every group needs the average, normal, sane person to keep the rest anchored down. She is sweet, kind and nice and I absolutely loved her in this book!
4. Tia from the Biggest Flirts. There is always one person in the group who is late, never hands in their homework on time and is generally followed around by trouble. Tia is this person!
3. Morpheus from Splintered. There is always someone in the group that everyone is in love with, even though they don’t realise it. Morpheus is this guy! I fell in love with him so quickly, I feel like screaming if Alyssa doesn’t choose him!
2. America from The Selection. I love her. So much. She is one of those people who flaps, says stuff when she is angry and then apologises and feels bad for it later. She is honest, loyal and hilarious!
1. Kit from Dear Killer. Every group needs a genius. Whether it is a maths genius or someone who plans the perfect murder, Kit is this person!
Who would be sat at your lunch table? Feel free to leave your links below 🙂
2 thoughts on “Top Ten Tuesday”
Brilliant choices. Kit is an inspired choice! 😉
I really love her 🙂 she was such a great character 🙂 thanks for stopping by