Hey Guys!! So, on a whim, I decided to create my very own blog in which I review the books I have read. It is an idea that I have been toying with for a while and I finally decided to let this come to life today! I am so excited! Anyway, I thought for my very first post that I would do a Top Ten Tuesday, hosted by The Broke and Bookish. This week is Top Ten Books that Should be in your Beach Bag! Now, some of these I have read and some of them I am looking forward to reading – I just feel like they should be in a beach bag because they give off all sorts of amazing summer vibes! All books will link back to the respective Goodreads page.
10. The One by Kiera Cass. I have already read this book and I fell in love with the series all over again. This is the final installment in Cass’ ‘The Selection’ Series. If you haven’t read this series, then I highly recommend that you do!
9. Isla and the Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins. This doesn’t come out till August, but I am so excited for it! This is also a last installment in the Anna and the French Kiss series. Both book were such cute and adorable reads that this had to be added to the list!
8. The Distance Between Us by Kasie West. So, I have already read this book and found it to be a cute and adorable read! The Kasie West really drew me in with her writing and has made me want to read some more of her books!
7. On The Fence by Kasie West. Like I just said, after reading The Distance Between Us, I had to go and check out this author some more – bravo Kasie that you have made it more than once on the list! This book is expected to come out in July, so not long left!
6. Royally Lost by Angie Stanton. I have yet to read this book or anything at all from this author. I sort of stumbled across it on Goodreads and thought I would give it a try. The plot reminds me a bit of the film The Prince and I and I absolutely loved that film – so of course I have to give this a go!
5. We Were Liars by E. Lockhart. So, I read this before I actually realised that there was a ton of hype around it. Without saying too much, it made a fairly good beach read and the ending was definitely worth the wait!
4. To All The Boys I’ve Loved Before by Jenny Han. I read the blurb of this book and felt that instant need of must read! This is another author that I have never read before, so we shall see how this goes!
3. The Statistical Probability of Love At First Sight by Jennifer E. Smith. I have read a couple of really good reviews about this book and thought that I had to add it to my TBR list. Who knows, maybe the author will change my mind about love at first sight and fate?
2. Pivot Point by Kasie West. Well well, here we have yet another book by Kasie West – she really does get around! This book had me gripped and was easy to follow. I am looking forward to reading the next book in the series!
1. Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi. If this cover isn’t enough to instantly draw you in then please visit an opticians! This book has the perfect balance of action, romance and everything in between. It also has a kickass main character and a to – die – for guy who you just can’t help by love! If you haven’t read this series yet, come out from under your rock! We won’t bite!
So here is my Top Ten Tuesday! I hope you enjoy it and please feel free to send me a link to yours so that I can visit!